1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Charles_Lee, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Charles_Lee

Charles_Lee Fapstronaut

Hello all Nofaps! A quick intro; 38 yr old male, married for 15 yrs and I’m a proud father of two beautiful daughters! I’m super excited to join this support group and look forward to pushing my limits, finding a sense of calmness and self-discovery. Initially, I feel a bit odd discussing this topic. However, at the same time it feels good to finally take a formal step forward by admitting my problem openly. Therefore, if anyone needs to talk ono-on-one, I’m all ears. Good luck to everyone as you venture through your struggles and accomplish your goals!

2. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good luck to you too bro! Stay strong and keep your eyes on the goal!

Charles_Lee likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back.

Charles_Lee likes this.
  4. Charles_Lee

Charles_Lee Fapstronaut

Zz

5. Charles_Lee

Charles_Lee Fapstronaut

Yeah, not sure what happened there with the zzz’s lol. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Motivation is def needed in order to get through this!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hey there, I'm in a similar situation. Really proud to see someone like us taking positive action to deal with such a difficult situation. Don't give up!!

All the best,
    HARP

Charles_Lee likes this.