1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newest update : Aggressive mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Status: 138 days
    It's been 138 days and something i never had before immediately "possesses" me. That is - i don't know how to accurately name this "aggressive? Hulk mode? Tiger mood? Dominance? I don't know what it's name specifically. But basically, now i don't hesitate to show or express my negative and uncomfortable emotion like angery, wrath and louder tone voice. Something i never had before. Literally NEVER HAD THEM IN ADVANCE. I didn't have such those courage to be so assertive even before i wouldn't get trapped into pmo. I started pmo when i was 14 years old. So, i was just a shy, pity, and pathetic boy. Literally a little boy. Damn, now i realized how weak i was. I mean, even without pmo i already was a pathetic boy. And it became so much worse since i started PMO.

Now here i am, A guy with a temperamental tendency to punch someone when they do something stupid in front of me. Well let be clear here, guys Nofap literally gives you courageous.

NickRivers, Cactus61 and holyjourney like this.
  2. holyjourney

holyjourney Fapstronaut

Great bro that you made it so far . Keep it up
    I guess we also need to learn to channelize this cconfidence boost

Cactus61 and suspicious_man like this.