1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No masturbation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Prashanh4321, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Prashanh4321

Prashanh4321 Fapstronaut

It's in our mind. We gave pleasure all the time. My main cause is stress. Stress leads me to think about pleasure. But you have to win the stress in real life not to just fake pleasure.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

Hey

I'm just a normal ordinary member. No moderator superpowers and no special insight. I share my experience.

Just another warm welcome and a heartfelt hello. This community has helped me so much.

What works for me is "working" it.

First, I read the literature published by NoFap itself along with reading journals.

Then, do the work such as writing in my journal.

Finally, but not least, getting involved with the fellowship. I found fellowship on the forums, but also in people's profiles. The forums tend to be longer posts, where the profiles tend to be more "conversational".

That is what has worked for me. I like to remind myself that this community was here waiting for me with the lights on when I arrived. Now, I have to do my best to be there when someone comes to the community.