1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No More Video Games

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Name_Withheld, Sep 15, 2016.

1. John Nixon

John Nixon Fapstronaut

Before starting NoFap I didn't play video games much, I still don't! Most days I don't play video games but when I start to it can be when i'm feeling depressed or stressed and from playing games my mood improves. It helps me to relax, feel calmer and happy. When i'm happy and relaxed I don't normally want to do PMO. Depression, Anxiety, Boredom and general unhappyness used to make me want to do PMO. Games will especially help me get through a flatline. I'm happy for you guys that are pleased for giving up games.
    My point is just that games can help some of us from the NoFap community to not relapse even though for some of us it can contribute to a relapse. Technically TV series eg. Game of Thrones (nude scenes) and a lot of hollywood movies especially comedies with sexual humor could contribute to a relapse. For me TV and movies would more likely affect me to relapse because of the amount of sexy women on TV and in movies. So please don't try to make us all hate games just because you may not like playing them :) Peace

Deleted Account and Daredevil99 like this.