1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut 2020 Challenge [Support Thread] 365 Day NoFap Hardmode Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Pathofsuccess_1, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Feeling so down

2. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

3. Zakko

Zakko New Fapstronaut

I'm joining. A bit late, but I'll be going for 02/02/2021 at minimum since I started 02/02/2020.

4. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

5. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

6. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Today is day 40! Yesterday, I had the worst urge I've had in a long time. And I let my mind wander to almost letting myself give up 39 days of progress. But I got out of bed and pushed through.

fg4795 and Pathofsuccess_1 like this.
  7. Pathofsuccess_1

After a series of relapses to the start of this year. I’m back. I’m getting control. Here we go. At least 300 days of no pmo here I come.

fg4795 likes this.
  8. Feb 16 checking in
    this thread is slowly dying my friends.
    It was a good idea to have a place to held accountability.
    Where all of you have gone?
    It really doesn't matter if you relapsed.
    You can make the rest of the year worthy :)

9. Pathofsuccess_1

10. Pathofsuccess_1

Yes.

fg4795 likes this.
  11. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

So I understand that this thread is dying. And for me typically I check in every week or so. But i realized I don't come here enough. I hit 53 days into the new year before I flopped. It was completely by choice and I don't know why my brain suddenly decided to allow me to masturbate but I did and I lost those 53 days. This was a huge mistake as in this last week I have had a couple of 1-3 day streaks. I feel like I am falling back to where I once was. So today, I want to pick myself back up and try again for the long haul! This time, I will check in every 2-3 days and be completely honest with this thread, even if no one ever shows. I know that 365 days is possible, it's just gonna take a long, hard journey to get there. I want a different mindset when I complete it, one that honors God and respects women through every word and action I show. That is what I hope to accomplish. I could begin to feel that with 53 days. I hope to feel and have it again...

12. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Alright, so today is day 3! I already have a strong mindset going into this month and I'm becoming super careful about everything I see. When I do notice something off or inappropriate, I try my best to turn my head and think of something else. Hope to see some more people on!

13. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Ok, guys, I fell tonight... I'm going to pick myself back up and keep striving for how Christ wants me to live. I don't understand why I do the things I do sometimes, but I do them. I want a change again! I want freedom

Pathofsuccess_1 likes this.
  14. Pathofsuccess_1

What you said is exactly how I feel. I feel like I’ve already relapsed more than I have in all of 2019 in the first 2 months alone of this year.

Im going to start praying to god for help. God helped me get to where I was before. He gave me the strength to go months without pmo.

We can get back on this. Well do 90 days and fix our lives.

Im now more serious than ever.

laserfish30 likes this.