1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No nut November 2017 : Done

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Flossy Carter, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

I started on October 31st and now it's November 30th

This is my 2nd longest streak (first is 39 days last year)

And so far to be honest, i didn't have the benefits like my last long streak ranging from confidence to better sleep quality
    But that doesn't stop me from going to 60 days since I'm not doing this for just the benefits, but also living a better lifestyle

The most noticeable benefit so far is confidence and the ability to not give a single shit about what others think of me (this is huge since i was always insecure about myself and what I was going to say might hurt others because i had the mentality to put others first and not myself)

Fuck what others think of me
    I do whatever i feel like doing without having anyone's approval to feel content with myself

My next biggest goal during nofap is to be blunt about my feelings and telling others what i truly think and feel rather than sugar coat some bullshit with apologizes and excuses

Like for example : if someone told me to do something that I really, really don't feel like doing, I would just accept since i don't want to hurt their feelings but now i slowly realize that non of this shit that's making me uncomfortable is worth a single second of my time and I've wasted months doing this just to satisfy someone else, and to that I say, fuck you, no more. Now, I'm slowly started to build up courage to stand for myself and be open about how I feel and rejecting someone is slowly becoming better since I don't give a fuck anymore about these toxic people

Thank you Nofap for giving me an opportunity to make myself better than what I was before a month ago.

And thank you for reading this long ass post and i don't give a shit if you don't like it :)

2. RealMe

RealMe Fapstronaut

keep going bro. Is it feeling good not to care about anything or anybody. I am really wasting my time thinking about what others think of me, and it really bothers me. I care even if i don't know the person. do you have any tips for not give a f___?

3. Flossy Carter

It's a huge world of difference being free and not caring anymore, it's like a massive weight coming out of your shoulders and you can finally be yourself

My advice to you is to just force yourself and get out of your comfort zone. Get used to being away from your safety zone

The first thing i did was go out to on a walk, put on some headphones and sing along with the music (not loudly, just enough that someone close enough can hear me)

At first I felt scared because people are watching and judging me but I thought to myself, do these people even care about what I'm doing? They don't know me and I don't know them and I'll probably never see them again and if i do see them again, I'm 100% they're not going to recognize a random person walking in the street

Practice being uncomfortable and try to simply not care about anything

I'm still doing this and i don't care anymore if someone saw me sing while walking in the street

If you need any more help, feel free to message me :)

bigbuford, RealMe and Bel like this.
  4. RealMe

RealMe Fapstronaut

Thanks for your quick reply bro. I really liked the idea of leaving the comfort zone, but i am really scared of it, cause I don't have a job. I worked at low paying job after i graduated from my college for about 3 months, i couldn't do it anymore and i quit and after that i am living with my parents since then. before quitting that job i thought i will study from home and clear exam and get a high paying job. It's been nearly 7 months I am not studying the way i should, but i know one thing as long as i am eating the food my parents feed and staying at their place, I won't achieve anything. It's like my comfort zone. I don't know what i am gonna do.

Ssaun likes this.
  5. Congratulations to everyone that had success through no nut November and if you fail we can still do no nut December

Ssaun likes this.
  6. Ssaun

Ssaun Fapstronaut

Great post my friend. Good job on your progress
    Great post. Keep up the good progress.

Flossy Carter likes this.
  7. Flossy Carter

Thank you