No Nut November Challenge is here!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Nov 1, 2021.

  1. hfr19

    hfr19 Fapstronaut

    90
    174
    33
  2. Nice try man. You did your best. Now, learn from your mistakes and keep on going! Dont give up now! Keep on going on whats left of november and more!
     
  3. PegasusKid

    PegasusKid Fapstronaut

    Day 6 in the books. Been about 20 days clean in general though.
     
  4. PegasusKid

    PegasusKid Fapstronaut

    7 days is great. At times it can be hard to even get close to a week, streaks aren't the only thing worth going for. Even if you pmo'd once a week for the rest of the month, that'd mean you only pmo'd 4 times out of the 30 days. That means 13% of the days were pmo days and the other 87% was non pmo. Be kind to yourself and realize if you managed to do a week, you can do it again.
     
  5. Brothers, I failed today. I was tired, anxious, pissed off and all that bad stuff. I did it twice wich is bad but I will not give up.

    No more times today and I will keep on going!
     
  6. Hammer0007

    Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

    Day 8 done and dusted. Was working today for the first time in a little while so was good to get out, see faces and put in some work. Feeling positive and feeling like hitting a stride with nofap, tomorrow will be the first day on my own in a couple of days so will try hit the gym early in the day and keep myself occupied. Wish me luck and I wish you all luck back!
     
  7. PegasusKid

    PegasusKid Fapstronaut

    Still going. Hasn't been too much of a struggle lately, just too many things in my life I want to accomplish that would become more difficult if I pmo'd. Its just not worth it. I've been wasting enough time already.
     
  8. WalkingForward

    WalkingForward Fapstronaut

    I'm still master of my domain.
     
  9. First week done! I'm entering the 21 days challenge, so I'm going to restart the counter. Almost perfect to finish both challenges at the same time. See you!
     
  10. Day 7 of No Nut November.
    First week done.
     
  11. Doing good. No energy drinks since I announced I'll cut them from my life.
     
  12. Fyi
     
  13. Kzhs234

    Kzhs234 Fapstronaut

    11
    37
    13
    Day 8/30 and 9/30 completed, keep on forgetting to update as I have work. Keep going everyone, we can do this.
     
  14. WalkingForward

    WalkingForward Fapstronaut

    I'm still in. I'm not going to fap no matter what.

    Went to the gym today also.
     
  15. Pepito Lokote

    Pepito Lokote New Fapstronaut

    2
    5
    3
    Me apunto y eso que hasta hoy llevo 16 dias sin nada
     
  16. Pepito Lokote

    Pepito Lokote New Fapstronaut

    2
    5
    3
    [QUOTE = "A Carolean, post: 3186568, member: 448498"] El día 1 fallé. Todavía aquí doh [/ QUOTE]
    Animo bro si se puede olvida todo, no pienses nada de mastubarte, enfocate en otras cosas
     
    A Carolean and Ivan Kalashnikov like this.

Share This Page