1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO April

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Changeforthebest, Feb 23, 2021.

1. someone2021

someone2021 New Fapstronaut

You can do it my friend

Twizza likes this.
  2. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I needed that. Thank you

3. Changeforthebest

I was able to hold my streak for a long time. I haven’t played with my genitals for 10 days now. But I had to restart my streak cos I had sex with my girl, I’m trying to go hard mode while doing Nofap. What I mean is, I want to try semen retention, even if I’m with my girl I’m not having anytype of sex.

This is my Day 1. I don’t want to count days, I know some day a girl might want to try to sleep with me. I’ll love to see how I’m able to handle that kinda situation that day, I’ll try my best to make sure I don’t have any type of sex (even if she offers oral).

I’m good looking, what I need is to work hard for my future now and not look for ways to orgasm all the time.

I know woman will flock around me for sure, I need to be strong enough for that typa energy so I don’t act needy or weird around them.

4. Jaquichan2021

Jaquichan2021 Fapstronaut

Investiga sobre la filosofia del taoismo. Su practica de retencion del semen es verdaderamente efectiva

5. Changeforthebest

Creo que eso es un progreso entonces

6. Changeforthebest

I’m still going strong guys. It’s been more than 2 weeks since I last PMO but it’s 5 days since I started hard mode.

Brothers I met this young cuties who I can’t stop thinking about how I’m going to have wild sex with her. Tbh I’m ready to release my seed for her.

You know what. I won’t. I’ll try to have a normal conversation with her and bring sparks into our friendship. Instead of going straight for sex and ruining my streak.

I hate the fact that I can’t stop thinking of different positions with this girl. It’s not normal. I’m scared I might leak semen ( you know those little drops when u start thinking dirty).

7. Changeforthebest

Please guys I find myself thinking about ex’s. Girls I know I really don’t anything serious with even tho I want to have sex with them sometimes which I know is my mind trying to trick me into loosing my confidence. I need help guys

8. Changeforthebest

So I fapped today after having so many sexual thoughts. I couldn’t control myself or stopped touching myself even if I wanted. I was getting too excited and I broke my 14 days streak. I can’t seem to go a week without wanting to orgasm with sex. But I can’t stay longer without M. The problem is my sexual urge now, not M. I’m getting close guys. I’ll break this curse soon. I did it before and I’ll do it again.

9. rejuhb

rejuhb Fapstronaut

keep going then

10. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

If you sont touch your genitals how can you pee? Your bathroom should be a mess

11. Changeforthebest

Ffs I touch it when I want to wash and pick, how old are you

12. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

So you agree that tottaly not touching your genitais by a month is litteraly a mission impossible

22 why?

13. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Im going no touching my genitals for as long as I can starting yesterday too! Literally only to pee or wash myself. My gf suggested, well more like said can you please do this for me, because I have been getting worse about worrying about my size, which causes me to constantly grab my penis and fiddle with it. So I’m going to try to just basically forget about it. Can’t feel bad about your penis if you aren’t thinking about it. So far after a day it is actually helping. Curious if I can go the months until she gets here without literally touching my p at all! I have a feeling it will improve erection quality and hopefully over size too ‍♂️. Anyways hope you can keep your hands off too! Good luck buddy!

Twizza likes this.
  14. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Also, it seems like you make yourself feel better about yourself by talking to and attracting women to you. You don’t need the approval of women to feel good about yourself dude. Maybe if you took a step back from that you wouldn’t be in so many sexual situations with chicks. It sounds like you are trying to give off sexual vibes to them. Which if your goal is semen retention, you’re never going to go for a very long time if your giving off sexual vibes. If this is something you want, you need to take a step back and be like hey I’m good with myself without getting validation from women, and once you’ve done that begin to stop giving off sexual vibes. Once you stop giving off sexual vibes, stop seeking validation, you will then be able to START the journey of seminal retention

Twizza likes this.
  15. Changeforthebest

Thank you. I’m still going strong man. Hard mode.

16. Changeforthebest

Yeah I do lol

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  17. Changeforthebest

It definitely strengthens our genital. The thickness and length. Mine got thicker, I got that compliment from women after I didn’t PMO for 90 days. My P length increased to more than 6 inch.

So yes, stop PMO. Have sex with life. Real women if you must ejaculate

18. Changeforthebest

How do I get myself off without needing to orgasm and continue my day?

19. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

You don’t. You use that energy and put it into something else. That seems like why you want to do this in the first place. You don’t “get off” you channel the sexual energy into something more productive. If you aren’t making babies, really we shouldn’t be getting off. It’s a physical reward for making babies.

Twizza likes this.
  20. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Positive effects don’t come from simply semen retention. It comes from holding on to that crazy strong sexual energy (horniness), and using it to do something else. Semen retention is good in itself from a healthy body perspective. But the real effects that you’re looking for come from using that horny energy for other things. Like whatever, I’m so horny I could do 1000 jumping jacks I have so much energy I need to expend. In your case making money I think. I have so much energy I’m going to go crazy working on my goals right now

Twizza likes this.