1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Relapse Or The Act of Punishment : 120 Days NoFap

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 30, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

This challenge was supposed to be as it is stated below in italics. But I relapse on my Day 8 of this challenge. According to the rules of this challenge, I should be out. But considering that there are hardly any participants in the challenge, if I quit, this thread will be dead. So I want to modify the challenge with THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT.

The new rules of the challenge are as follow:
    1. You must complete 120 days NoFap to beat the challenge.
    2. If you relapse, you must perform THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT. After successfully, performing the act, you may rejoin the challenge. Your day counting in the challenge will start after the completion of THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT.

THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT:

1. The ACT OF PUNISHMENT will last for 7 days.
    2. You cannot do anything that gives you pleasure for that period. For example, no TV, TV series, movie, anime, story books/novels, junk food, social media site(unless you have to use it for study or work). But healthy habits like going out, meditating, working out, spending time with friends and family are acceptable.
    3. If you binge or engage in PMO before the 7 days period of THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT, you will have to perform the act for 14 days. In other words, you will have to perform the acts for more 7 days for every relapse during THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have challenged a person on reddit that I will make it 120 days without being overly serious, but sincere about NoFap. This guy said I'd relapse once every week this way. I wanna prove him wrong. So getting started today. If you want to join me, you're welcome. Our goal will be achieving 120 days in one strike. It might sound insane but I am damn serious about it. So you will have only once chance. If you relapse, you are out.

My challenge starts today(30 August, 2021)
    Challenge will end on 30 December, 2021

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Badge : NO RELAPSE OR THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT • 120 DAYS NOFAP•

Participants:

@Kishi
    @GotCaught
    @Karom
    @determined99

CURRENTLY PERFORMING THE ACT OF PUNISHMENT:
    1. @_Imperial0x47

NoFap 120 days Challenge Cover.png

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  2. Can I join in this challenge without counting days (you can still check my days in my signature, I won't go there to see it)? I want to stop counting days because of this new mindset I'm having from reading a book.

HelperX, ICE :D and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  3. _Imperial0x47

All right. But remember, no relapse for 120 days!

ICE :D likes this.
  4. _Imperial0x47

So here I go : Day 0

ICE :D likes this.
  5. _Imperial0x47

6. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I would like to join :emoji_blush:

ICE :D and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  7. _Imperial0x47

All right :)

ICE :D and GotCaught like this.
  8. _Imperial0x47

9. Hello! I just want to make a brief update: everything has been improved slightly since I started reading SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION and The Voice Addiction Technique (this is a wonderful technique that I can slowly beat my procrastination).

Yesterday I cleaned my bathroom that I postponed doing it in a few weeks.

This early morning:
    - I woke up at 5AM (despite going to bed at 11PM, however, it was so easy to get out of bed)
    - Did a 5 minutes meditation
    - Did a 10 minutes workout
    - Cleaned downstairs and prepared breakfast.

By the way, I don't count days anymore, I don't care how many days I'll be free, but I believe today is the best day.

10. _Imperial0x47

You are doing nice

HelperX, ICE :D and GotCaught like this.
  11. _Imperial0x47

12. _Imperial0x47

13. _Imperial0x47

14. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

15. _Imperial0x47

16. _Imperial0x47

17. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

18. _Imperial0x47

Don't worry, mate. Get up and fight back. See this relapse as a learning opportunity and try not to make the same mistakes again. All the best!

HelperX and GotCaught like this.
  19. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivation mate

HelperX and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  20. _Imperial0x47