1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Sperm Coming Out After 90 Days of NoFap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by dennisA, Nov 29, 2018.

1. dennisA

dennisA New Fapstronaut

Hello, I did 90 days of nofap and then I masturbated but no sperm was coming out. Did it few times for several days but all that was coming out is like water. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this? thanks

2. RitzyPETE123

RitzyPETE123 Fapstronaut

I suppose your seaman does change after a while, think about it, your body was probably used to over-producing the stuff!

3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

If you leave it alone, your semen should have thick white sticky volume. If you don’t have that, go see a doctor.

4. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I’ve had that something kind of similar. But never gone a long time without cumming. I have gone days without cumming and then did it and it came out as a bunch of thin watery clear ejac. Tried again and was like that but a day or two after was back to blowing chunks. You might have to check with a doctor to make sure it hasn’t stopped producing semen for some reason. Like it got confused from the sudden stop.

5. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Yep chunks are normal. Sometimes thick white chunks surrounded by clear sticky liquid- that’s normal

6. Wait week, try again and then go to the doctor if problem still occurs. Excessive masturbation multiple times would not help you.

7. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Yeah. I have had it though after no doing it for awhile. No white at all. Just pure, basically; precum is what it looks and feels like.

8. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

But it did come back! Might literally just be the body just not producing cause it’s confused. If it doesn’t seem to come back and you don’t want to start fapping again just to produce is talk to the doc.
    But just quick though. Just to make sure the hormones aren’t messed up or something like that

lahcim likes this.
  9. dennisA

dennisA New Fapstronaut

Im very happy right now, I tried it again and the white sticky stuff came back, its not clear anymore.. although the volume is not as much as before.. I think it just went to IDLE MODE and getting to REPRODUCTION MODE again.. I think everything will be fine soon. Thanks for responses guys.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  10. joeschmoe55

joeschmoe55 New Fapstronaut

dennisA, how did you turn the semen from watery back to white? Nofap?

11. SigmaMan

SigmaMan Fapstronaut

White out helps! jk. :). Dennis hasn’t been here in a while, but good luck with this.