1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No stimulation during sex

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Oldsoulyoungbody, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Oldsoulyoungbody

Oldsoulyoungbody Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I’m a 21 year old man. I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend today (first time since 2016), we had for roughly 2-3 hours and even though we are both heavily sexually attracted to one another I didn’t have much stimulation or sensation in my penis the whole time. She hasn’t been sexually active for 3-4 months so she shouldn’t be loose and she told me her previous partner of a year and a half wasn’t anything to brag about down stairs. I’m concerned that my inability to reach orgasm during sex will drive us apart because she said we could date without sex but she has a high sex drive and doesn’t like getting herself off. She also thinks that I didn’t reach climax because I’m not attracted to her due to some minor (in my eyes.) body imperfections, I told her that wasn’t the case but that didn’t seem to put her mind at ease. Long story short I think my masturbation behaviors have caused an issue for me to not be stimulated by sex. I’m giving the NoFap thing a shot to see if that helps but I masturbate to get rid of unwanted erections. If anyone has any tips for helping me gain sensation during sex or rid myself of unwanted erections I would appreciate any and all tips. Thank you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Oldsoulyoungbody

Oldsoulyoungbody Fapstronaut