1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1st week completed . Want support !

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Goodboy0642, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Goodboy0642

Goodboy0642 Fapstronaut

Hi , new to nofap , was fapping once every two days - sometimes Daily for last 6 years.
    I started nofap 6 days ago And is away from PMO .I have kept myself busy all the time for last 6 days and whenever I get free I come on here and read success stories. But in the last 6 days I have not felt a single urge to PMO. Can anyone tel is this normal or am I doing something wrong. Will I feel urge in future or will stay flatline forever doing nofap?

2. ADN85

ADN85 Fapstronaut

Trust your body. Dont force anything. You were made to procreate, and you’re not going to lose that ability... unless you go back to the artificial PMO, with chronic M’ing.

The reason you have no urge is because you havent encountered something (REAL) that turned you on. That is how we work naturally. We are not naturally horny all the time, we save it for when something inspires us to be... and then it is so much better. You will find it easier to approach women like this.

Goodboy0642 likes this.
  3. Goodboy0642

Goodboy0642 Fapstronaut

Thankyou for the info .
    I was thinking the same , I tried to imagine something horny and I got a strong erection , so I came to know that its normal.
    On 7th day had strong urge , still resisted.
    I saw many posts here about curing the symptoms of ulcerative colitis( an inflamed colon disease ) so I started it therefore.
    Even I feel that if I masturbate , thrice or more a day than I feel aggravated symptoms but resisting from the same for the last week has done some positive to my health. From 2-3 , I am able to do 20 pushups in one go and same goes for squats.
    Even my symptoms improved with less bowel movements and less pain. Will go for straight 3 months NoFap and wanted to explore that will it really affect my health or not.