1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nocturnal emission/wet dream. Let's make a list of what increase the frequency.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 13, 2021.

1. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

very true

2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I wanted to add another potential tip.

Keeping yourself busy to a certain degree..not overdoing it, as this may have the undesired result of an emission, but also not slumming around without direction. Utilize your sexual energy (which is why as we already covered exercise is important along the journey).

black_coyote likes this.
  3. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

I don’t know if any one said this but I think if you are sleep deprived and go to bed highly exhausted, you may be more prone to a wet dream in my experience. When I am highly exhausted, it seems I lose the ability to fight off those wet dreams or stop them when they’re happening, like I normally do.

4. Redemptionisrequired

Yes definitely, sleep hygiene is key in this. Thank you for sharing!

5. Giorgio Aduemani

Giorgio Aduemani Fapstronaut

A me è successo stanotte porca miseria di avere un sogno bagnato. Te lo giuro non mi è mai capitato una cosa del genere ma penso che come hai detto anche tu, essere troppo elettrizzati tipo pensare ad una ragazza può influire ed in effetti è quello che sto pensando in questi giorni. Poi sono anche arrabbiato per altre cose e credo che ha influito.

6. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

This is an incredible comparison and strategy to combat not just fantasies but any temptations as well. It’s like the perfect analogy. Thanks for sharing brother.

7. Redemptionisrequired

I'm glad it resonates with you brother, it's my pleasure. I want us all to succeed in this!