1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nocturnal emission?? ("Wet dreams") Possible *triggers* i have tried word safely

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 7, 2020.

1. Morning,

I am wondering if anyone could offer advice, I am waking every morning with "morning wood" and it has got to the point of pissing me off. I am going sleep and having erotic dreams which i really want to stop and also I'm petrified of getting a wet dream. I have only gone 7 days with NoFap and i have read my testosterone levels will be spiking now so I will be most vulnerable and i feel it.. sometimes i feel even the slightest touch twitch my urthera of all things. Should i wear more underpants to bed or something? How do people avoid this whole thing. And how do I stop myself having erotic dreams?

2. Hi Neon

I think most people abstaining consider it okay to have a wet dream as it’s natural and it isn’t ‘you’ doing it. I just reached day 25 of abstaining, a few nights ago I had my first wet dream. I was just wearing one pair of underwear (material quite thick though) and it was fine.

Unlike relapsing through masturbating, I found that having the wet dream was not followed by massive urges (maybe a tiny bit, but they soon went).

Anyway I hope that helps a little

Neonitrosonic likes this.
  3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Make sure you don’t drink a lot of liquid before bed, and take a piss before you sleep. If you have to piss in the middle of the night or early in the morning, get up and do it. Do not fantasize, especially not before bed. Don’t edge. If you’re into it, pray before bed. If you are really good at controlling your thoughts throughout the day, you’ll actually be able to stop a wet dream in the middle of it. Because you trained your subconscious mind.

lastly, day 7 means nothing, don’t worry about it.

Captain! likes this.
  4. its a good ideology i try mediation before bed il try what u said about the drinking water thing