1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nocturnal Emissions (wet dreams) with a partner

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by +TenPercent, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Something that hasn't happened yet but that I worry about is what would happen if I had a wet dream while sleeping with my partner. Yes, I know that a mess would happen, but how would she respond??

I've only had 4 wet dreams in my life, but I frequently wake up in the middle of the night feeling as if I am on the very edge of orgasm. When I'm sleeping alone and this happens, it's not a big deal, but when I'm with my girlfriend, it feels very awkward to wake up so fully aroused, in the middle of the night, while she's sleeping. And I can only imagine how awkward it would be if, instead of feeling like I'm about to O, I actually did, whether wide awake or if it happens in my sleep. :eek:

Does anyone else struggle with this? Any words of wisdom from men on how they have dealt with this, or how their partners reacted? Any input from women on how they would respond if they're recovering partner had an orgasm in the middle of the night?

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

You're definitely overthinking it bud. Night emission isnt in your control and if your girlfriend is disgusted in any way shes probably immature. Anyways

Cheers!

Revanthegrey likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Would you be akward or disgusted with your woman if she makes a little mess by accident because she drops blood while in her period while sleeping? If you are, you are a jerk. Is not her fault. She is going to apologyse about it when she don't need to because is not her fault. Just laugh about it, clean everything up and go to sleep.

The same apply to your wet dreams. If she make a scene about it she is a jerk and you get to know her a little better. If she don't care about it and help you clean is a bonus for her.
    Don't worry about it, is a natural thing.. if it happens, happens. Theres nothing you can do about it.

If she ask how can you avoid that tell her that she can help you cleaning the pipes before going to sleep to avoid this problem... ;). Always be fun and playfull with your partner and she/he is going to be confotable around you, no matter what.

4. Alfarfa90

Alfarfa90 Fapstronaut

I never sleep without underwear!
    Last night I have a wet dream, first in years!! I was astonished by it. There's nothing wrong with it, I made a mess inside my underwear but not in my bed, I just woke up knowing what had happen and went to the bathroom and changed my underwear, my partner didn't even notice that I went to the bathroom.
    So, my advice, sleep whit underwear, I use lose ones and they do the job just fine.
    Be safe.

+TenPercent likes this.