1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NOFAP 167 DAY (MONK MODE)- 18 y/o

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Wilde°, Mar 25, 2020.

1. @AlphaGod What are you doing to pre pare for IDF spec ops?

2. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Thank you buddy for sharing those tips that were useful for you with us,I mostly agree with you,and as you said its very important not to fall back into PMO cycle once you relapse,just move on and dont worry about breaking your streak,you definitely still have benefits from it and you improve mentally and physically every single day.Keep going and stay strong!

AlphaGod likes this.
  3. SaibaSakaki

SaibaSakaki New Fapstronaut

Brother, can i post it on my Instagram Feed? I want to save your tips, and i hope this can motivate others too. Of course i'll not confess it as mine

AlphaGod likes this.
  4. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Been on a pre military program that does 3 times a week of intense military training instructed by 3 military men, in Israel you must go to the military but being a warrior is a choice, sometimes people are just chosen to be by their health status, but alot don't want so they go for standard military jobs. I'm about to go to a fully scheduled pre military program (it's called Mechina, from the word "הכנה" which means preparation that means I am going to live with 20-40 people that are being prepared to the military, we are going to make our own lives by cleaning our shit, doing our clothes, making our food, making our own daily schedule, going outside for a journey and sleeping in the field, going out to help the community and much more. 4 days a week of training including krav maga and alot of training in the ocean and running up hills on dunes, two times a week we are going to do a training instructed by an Israeli seal (Shayetet 13) which is one of the most elite special ops in the world and they have been training with different militaries special ops including us navy seals and marines. I have met a couple in my life. It's a full year including much more things that I don't know yet, if interested when I join it I'll make a journal. Also I know that in USA you have a chance to repeat some recruitments like I saw in David goggins book "can't hurt me" where he went through buds twice, here you barely have two chances to repeat it (not disrespecting on goggins if course this is a fucjing beast, and what he been through is insane I can't compare my childhood to his). But If you make it through all of the tryout which is still considered hella tough of course , and one of the most hardest tryouts .. it always feels impossible to get there, but I know I'm crazy enough to give it a try. It's gonna be a process but the most important thing is that I believe in myself and nofap had changed me. Just a note, still got to go through stuff and a test day where they test you physically, mentally, and they also interview you to just to get the tryout itself, but that doesn't concern me.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    HelloWorld!! and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Sure !

6. Brilliant post. Thanks for sharing.

Glad it isn't just me that rolls out of bed and is straight in a cold shower. It's got to be done! Perfect way to start the day! Also completely agree with Social Media. Wayyyyyy too many urges floating around there. It is so sexualised.

Best of luck on your journey and thanks for sharing!

AlphaGod likes this.
  7. Congrats your taking actions to achieve your dreams. Keep this up for 3 more months and you will be surprised at the man you will become

8. moshingpanda

moshingpanda Fapstronaut

AlphaGod likes this.
  9. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

Great stuff , in my situation I will be focusing on Nofap first and cutting music and precessed sugers later, I can't quit all at once , im going to save this post so i can get to it later

AlphaGod likes this.
  10. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

This is how it should be!!

11. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

What do you think about lofi music? I only listen to that, with ambient music and lounge one too. I think those won't hurt me.

I still watch TV series and films. I think those are culture as well and topics to talk about!

12. Damn that was hella inspirational and helpful man. Thanks for your story, I think your advice is really helpful for staying on this. Also, I like how you incorporated gaming addiction as well into this, and how NoFap helped you overcome that. I am also unfortunately struggling with this addiction, but hope that through hard work and diligence I can further improve my life. Respect to you, man!

AlphaGod likes this.
  13. HelloWorld!!

HelloWorld!! Fapstronaut

Well said brother. This was very helpful. :)

AlphaGod likes this.
  14. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

You can do anything in the world, you just need a plan! In my case it was different I just left it but think about your goals and the addiction as something that holds you back from getting them. Good luck :)

15. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

About music types from my experience it totally depends on which and why, I don't know about lfi music. But usually deep love songs of you know what I mean that really get you excited and hyped which also signals that it's affecting you more emotionally. It might sounds wierd but that's how I feel. Sometimes I play a song to understand how different I feel without it, just as a reminder. But I left monk mode due to military preparation, hard mode has been and will be always there. Once youre at the hardest level and you get used to it which means it's not that hard anymore, hard mode is easy because you leveled up. That's another tip I'm leaving here

Αλέξανδρος likes this.
  16. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I decided to listen mostly to classical music!

AlphaGod likes this.
  17. Thanks bro, I will definitely try my best every day throughout this journey.

AlphaGod likes this.
  18. Thank you so much for your great words man,
    And brother ( I am not here to argue with you) I think that If you just listen to beats and groove it give you and positive mood and you become more joyful. Also, I agree with you that I also avoid some artists ( Like cardi B ) as they you know it right? And then, I can tell not to watch videos but listen to music and groove on beats, Rather than being too word centric. What's your take on that please do let me know ( no hate to your opinions I respect them brotha)
    Thanks for sharing these tips :)