1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nofap and spine issues .....

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Unstoppable24/7, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Unstoppable24/7

Unstoppable24/7 Fapstronaut

Hii guys, from about 3 years I am facing spine issues. I am only 16 but having pigeon chest ( pectus cerinatum ),with hunchback (kyphosis). Sometimes I feel pain in lower back. I consult doctor but he always give some painkillers. I try self to fix it by performing abs and back exercises and stretching. But they didn't show positive results anymore. I don't know if it's genitical or by my mistake but I wanna fix it. Does anyone face similar problems? Does nofap effects on poisture related problems? What should I do to fix it? Have anyone fixed it through exercise or medications? Pls reply honest because sometimes my body structure make me feel awkward and negatively effect my confidence level.

2. An0nym0use1234

An0nym0use1234 Fapstronaut

Maybe you have been trying to do self fellatio? :D that will be bad for the back.

I know this post is old, but these problems should be solved by consistent strength based training and gaining muscle mass.