1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Day 112 completed.
    Whoa, 16 weeks

2. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 9. Not even a thought.
    More responsibility now as a second lieutenant.

3. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

4. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Good job soldier :)

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  5. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Congratulation, 2 months is a great achievement !!

CBook likes this.
  6. Thank you, sir!

7. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

the idea of the thread is good .
    I think our Colonel needs some help for taking care for the thread

about to finish day 6

WalkingForward and MONSTER MONK like this.
  8. @MASTER MONK promoted to worker.
    Please update my rank.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    That is an understatement.
    I do need help. A list of all the rank updates would be nice. I can't keep this up for longer. I have to focus on other things. But i don't want to abandon everyone

10. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

August 5, 2019

Checking in

11. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Day 8 now. I've wasted time on day dreaming today, and reading about Los Angeles. I will probably never get a chance to move there or to the US so the day dreaming is only destructive, it is regardless. I should act as constructively as I can in each moment and then I will actually improve things in the real world, instead of just having silly day dreams in my head.

12. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I want to thank you for creating and maintaining this challenge! It's been motivating :)

I'm not going to have much time to spare, so I don't think I can be of much help.

But I just want to say that you have to first and foremost make sure that you focus on your own life and don't let this forum and this challenge take up too much of your time.

MONSTER MONK and Gentle man like this.
  13. day 1...2 more days as a peasant

MONSTER MONK and WalkingForward like this.
  14. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

This is what I wanted to say ...

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  15. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

16. Ultra goku

Ultra goku Fapstronaut

So the last cuple of weeks are not going great. I've been continuously relapsing over ans over again. Every time i relapse i say to myself that this was the last time and i will never fap again but after 1 or 2 days i go back from where i started. My one and only thing is that my reason to fap is instagram. I tell myself everytime that i will not open instagram unless i need to upload something but every time i end up on insta searching girls. I am not following any of them but in the explore section pics appear. Cold showers were really helpful but only in winters. It is summer so no cold water in taps. Also the most biggest reason of my relapsing are my thoughts. The thoughts are my worst enemy. My day starts having bad thoughts. Once the thoughts are gone nothing bad happens but when the thoughts come they come like storm and then my body starts to take action. I cannot resist after that if i resist my heartbeat starts to get faster and i feel like i need to relapse and there is no other way. If i end up resisting my body feels gets tired and i have an headache but the next day or two i relapse. The only thing i am lacking is the strength to resist. So i need some tips to gain strength to resist, control or forget my sexual thoughts and if everything fails what to do?
    This was a long post sorry.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  17. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut