1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

2. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

3. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I proceed, daily check in

Gentle man likes this.
  4. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Day 9 daily check-in,

I'm realising more and more that NoFap alone isn't what made me feel superhuman during my last streak. It was Nofap+self-improvement. NoFap is only the beginning, I need to start improving other areas of my life.

The urge to PMO is strong but not unbearable. Perhaps me having an urge to PMO is an indicator that something is missing in my life? I'm not where I want to be in life, that's for sure. So maybe the urge isn't some terrifying occurence but a useful signal for me to take a look at what's going on in my life?

The streak continues.

5. Long time since I was on here, just checking in. Day plan is just to pack for uni have a shower and go out to a new halal Turkish place with my brother. I like the new badges @MASTER MONK

Gentle man and MadJackMcMad like this.
  6. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm thinking this way but the problem is my wife doesn't know about this and it would absolutely kill her if I told her. I did CBT before so trying to do some of those exercises. I know I got this!

7. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

8. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Another relapse but with it comes a new plan. I'm leaving little notes inside the cover of my phone where I can see them, detailing what I'll lose if I keep going the way I am. Going to leave the phone upstairs before I go to bed so no sneaky fapping when the Mrs goes up to bed first. This is a battle I HAVE to win!

Pedro.Conquers and Gentle man like this.
  9. All all

All all Fapstronaut

10. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

Day 49....close to half century

Gentle man and MadJackMcMad like this.
  11. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 181

Days 179,180 and today are amazing. Don't know if it is temporary or not but I fell that I can control my depression now.
    Second thing is that I had a sex dream. It was not a first dream in my journey, however this time was different. Every time in my dreams I feel that I will fail with a girl. Now was different, I was with a real girl who I know and there was no fear in a dream from my site. Last thing is libido, first time from a long time I felt something so strong, to be honest I did not know what to do :) I just wanted sex and nothing more was important for me. Stay strong guys, don't give up.

12. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

Day 72.

this last few days, i always get a sudden boner. heelp

/tyran/ likes this.
  13. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I peeked at sexy images today for 15 minutes and got hard, dripped a few drops to my pants. I didn't touch myself. Does it count as a relapse? It wasn't PMO.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  14. /tyran/

/tyran/ Fapstronaut

MasterPablo likes this.
  15. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Day 0,

I was found lacking.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  16. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

17. Day150 completed. I believe I'm a brigadier now :D:D!
    @MASTER MONK

All all, Coffee Candy, fg4795 and 3 others like this.
  18. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

I'm in. I want to see my name on that list. A peasant for now, see what I can achieve! @MASTER MONK