Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

39.6%
  2. Out!

2.1%
  3. Want in!

58.3%
  1. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

When your happiness was highest and depression was lowest, what activities would you do? Before you had many feelings of depression, what brought you joy?

I always encourage social activities. I love dancing because we are making a beautiful community, song and dance are like food and water for our social needs, it is physical exercise, and there is affectionate physical touch that is healing. If you are interested in my dancing, you should look up on the Internet "Contra Dancing." It is one of the easiest dances, everyone is very welcoming, and the experts enjoy dancing with beginners. I love it.

Physical exercise is maybe the best thing you can do for your body. Your body and brain work better and you produce chemicals that bring you happiness. If you like to read about science, there is SO MUCH research about the benefits of exercise. So I encourage group physical activities like sports, hiking with people, dancing, and many things I can't think of. Yoga is very good, too!

If you like church, a good religious community is healing.

In my city, there are many places that have game nights for everyone.

The 3 factors that helped me are social, cheap, and consistent.

Also, you can reach out to your friends to hang out more often. I need to do this more.

Do you have anymore questions?

2. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

I made it a month! That means I get to rank up to Captain, @MASTER MONK. Thank you!

3. recovery_isaac

recovery_isaac Fapstronaut

Day 0 :( I might just do the normal hard mode. Not because I don't want to improve myself, but just because it kinda feels like I'm improving myself for the wrong reasons. Not actually having a desire to.

BMHoff, ManAtWork and Gentle man like this.
  4. recovery_isaac

Also you inspired me to make an Avatar themed challenge! Check it out in my signature and on this forum:)

5. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

daily-check-in

BMHoff likes this.
  6. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

Day 10! Accomplished

Gentle man, MadJackMcMad and BMHoff like this.
  7. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 211 - Spend an evening with a girl first time after few months. Looks like I need more time to cure my PIED, however we had a wonderful time together and she scratched my back very deep ;)
    Today she invited me again and I believe we will spend a night together. Soldiers just be yourself and tell your girl everything. If she will support you, then it might me a girl of your life.

BMHoff, MadJackMcMad and ManAtWork like this.
  8. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

Day 03 - Check ✓

Gentle man and BMHoff like this.
  9. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Getting back to it. Bit of a wobble last night but brought myself back. Day 4 complete.

Gentle man and BMHoff like this.
  10. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Hell mode checking in:
    Really shitty day
    Urges are extra strong
    Fantasizing would like to tear me down
    So I exercised the best I could and studied as hard I can
    The hell mode is really hard and it's making me suffer but I will grow through the pain
    You grow through what you go through
    And I'm growing through the pain
    The suffering fool is checking

11. Almost got waylaid today, thankfully no casualty. Just when you think its easy it suddenly gets tough!

Assad-The lionheart and BMHoff like this.
  12. MadJackMcMad

MadJackMcMad Fapstronaut

Day 180 completed!!

Please @MASTER MONK update my rank to Major General

13. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Check in. I've been having some thoughts that could be triggers but they are not controlling me like in the past. I feel freer. That's the best feeling. Freedom.

14. recovery_isaac

Well... Here we go again... I'm in bondage... But not for long!!!

Gentle man likes this.
  15. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

ATTENTION!
    This Thread no longer runs the way I initially dreamt of, so much so that I run away from managing it. There's something lacking now, it's not like the early days.
    IT'S TIME FOR A REBOOT!
    I declare martial Law!! Constitution changed !
    Officers court martialled !
    We'll do things differently now!

Oh no! Now what?
    Now joining is hard and getting kicked is easy.
    Only 30 positions will be kept open.
    It is demanded of active officers to formally send an application to my inbox.

Joining New?
    Send an application to my inbox with a damn good reason to let you be a part
    INACTIVES (15 days) WILL BE DISHONOURABLY DISCHRGED STARTING FROM THE LOWEST RANK.
    Giving others a chance to apply.
    Joining this thread means joining a mini community. People who do Daily checks without any interaction or content will be removed.
    This is not a challenge thread anymore. It's the Army.

Pedro.kills likes this.
  17. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 212 - PIED CURED !!!!!!! Been with a girl and we had sex few times. Feel so good, soldiers do not give up it work's. Later I will provide more details in successful stories.

18. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Keeping the hell mode if I will be in the thread:)
    Let me know

Pedro.kills and Coffee Candy like this.
  19. MadJackMcMad

MadJackMcMad Fapstronaut

Way to go man!!

Coffee Candy and Varg like this.
  20. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hello @MASTER MONK I want to join in. I'm a Christian man, 36 y/o, single, from South America.

I want to try the Hell mode. I need to reset myself inside and discipline myself. I don't want to procastinate my responsabilities anymore. I actually work in the Army, but I'm a bit lazy person right now, because I'm not comfortable there, but I want to do it because I want to honor my God.

I'm not sure if I can join in, because of the new rules. English is not my first language, so I can't understand absolutely everything I read, and my grammar is not perfect, as you can see.

Please let me know if there is a vacancy for me. You won't regret. I will try to be your best soldier here. You don't know yet what I'm able to do in order to obey my God.

MONSTER MONK likes this.