Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

50.0%
  2. Out!

6.3%
  3. Want in!

43.8%
  1. theman1

theman1 Fapstronaut

1 day completed.
    didn't really do my actual best, lots of room for improvement, that's why hell mode counter stays at 0.
    not bad as a start, however, did decent work on programming and physics and other nice stuff.

MONSTER MONK and newtry like this.
  2. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Day 53 ! Just checkin' in. I'm currently struggling a lot !
    The topic is now cleaner thank you @MASTER MONK :)

newtry likes this.
  3. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thanks @MASTER MONK for allowing me to be part of the army.

I continue with the second part of my presentation that I started yesterday. As I said, I am a Christian, 36 years old, South American, single, no girlfriend, good looking I like to think, well educated. I got tired of procasting my obligations, and complaining about everything. I want to strengthen my manhood in every way and being part of this challenge is an excellent opportunity to put it into practice.

Yesterday: Day 0 Hell mode:
    In the morning I decided to join this challenge. I immediately got down to work, and the most unlikely thing I did was that I could spend hours studying, very motivated. In the afternoon I attended a compromise that I thought of missing due to the rain. I went to Church and I could testify. At night, I preferred not to have dinner. I didn't complain all day.

Today: Day 1 Hell mode:
    I didn't get up early, because it was Sunday. I was able to clean the window and the door of my room. This may seem insignificant, but they are huge, and with large glasses, and I have been putting it off for about a month. I was able to study focused and motivated, as I had not done for a long time. I ate healthy. In the afternoon, in the Church, I prayed with enthusiasm, and gave my best in the rehearsal of the play we are preparing. I didn't complain all day.

There are more details that I will mention as the days go by. Please @MASTER MONK let me know if something is missing. I think I'm a Private now.

MadJackMcMad and MONSTER MONK like this.
  4. recovery_isaac

recovery_isaac Fapstronaut

Sir, yes sir! I'm reporting for duty! I have reached the ranks of Private! Private Isaac reporting for duty, @MASTER MONK

Ready to serve in the army, so much better than being stuck as a slave.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  5. Vendettana

Vendettana Fapstronaut

With this revolution I have been demoted from Lt. Colonel to Captain. If this is how it goes, then be it!
    noPMO is a good start, but it is not enough. I will go for the hard mode.

Allow me to introduce myself.
    I have successfully de-fapped but there are many other things not straight in my life, so I am not leaving the elite forces. I must be more disciplined in achieving my goals, work out every day, as I did before, eat healthy and stop wasting all my free time on watching youtube.
    From this day on, I choose the HELL MODE. Only the productive days count.
    As I am a severe judge, I'm afraid my Hell counter will not increase very fast.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  6. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

7. Are there any vacancies for female officers?

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Forever and always! Just have to be committed this time

newtry, fg4795 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

The hell mode checking in
    Day 31:
    Worked hard all morning
    Signed up for a research program in my degree's field to be productive
    Workout
    And went to the doctor for the visit to play football and I had result far beyond than all the others

10. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Peace out, boys. I can no longer partake in this group in its new form. I wish you all the best!

Don't you dare fucking relapse, brothers!!!

11. Vendettana

Vendettana Fapstronaut

Day 0, hell mode. Counter does not move. I did not eat the whole day for medical reasons. I wanted to do much more than I did. I wasted 2h on youtube. This is less than before, but it is too much. I wanted to work out, but I just put my new rings for Calisthenics on a bar and tried them out for five minutes. This is by far not enough. Not day more in Hell mode.

12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D2 Hell mode.
    I woke up 7:30 (one hour earlier than usual). At work, I was motivated and postponed tasks as little as possible. I was willing, I did not celebrate a racist joke and I was not overwhelmed by anyone.
    In my house, I focused on my studies for several hours and finished my homework.
    Throughout the day: I prayed, I avoided the elevators (I am implementing the use of the stairs, depending on the number of floors), and I did not complain about anything (not even at the Bank, which waits 20 minutes in vain).
    Earrings: A good cold shower.
    Now I am thinking that healthy dinner I will eat in a while.

MONSTER MONK and +TenPercent like this.
  13. bondong96

bondong96 Fapstronaut

I fucked up hard and lost some motivation, but fapping just made me more sad. I am finally ready to get this shit going again.

14. MadJackMcMad

MadJackMcMad Fapstronaut

Colonel MadJack checking in day 183. I'm glad to be back after the revolution and I don't mind the demotion.
    Yesterday I had a tough afternoon with strong urges, but thank God I was able to get through it with almost zero damage.
    Apart from that, days are very busy with work, language learning, housework, and some swimming (not everyday).
    Soon I'll have some days of vacation and I'm looking forward to them!

15. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

16. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

The hell mode day 32 checking in
    Studied all morning
    Had a long meditation to be able to resist the urges that affected me
    Had a course in the afternoon and then workout and an healthy dinner
    Not a great day but it's hell after hell it is not supposed to be fun

17. Vendettana

Vendettana Fapstronaut

Wow, this day I never can count! I passed all the time, trying to make my computer screen make a pain to my eyes, because it was totally blue. Then I upgraded my linux distribution. My achievement today is around 5% out of 100%. Also, it was raining the whole day, without a 5 minute break. What a mess!

Now that I try to do this hell mode, I see how much time I loose, it really hurts to see that, but I hope it will bust my balls so I get my ass moving. Hell mode is not for pussies folks.

Tomorrow must be better.

newtry, MONSTER MONK and MadJackMcMad like this.
  18. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

76 - 82 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 68 - started on Day 15

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    newtry, MadJackMcMad and Coffee Candy like this.
  19. recovery_isaac

recovery_isaac Fapstronaut

Well I relapsed today... I don't want to quit this challenge, but it's just so hard....

20. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D3 Hell mode
    Today I woke up at 7:20, prayed, read Acts 9.
    I did very well during my morning classes (today I was more lucid than ever), but even though I made a great effort in my afternoon class, for moments I was distracted and yawned twice. I hope to do much better next time.
    In the gym I think my teacher was not happy with my performance, so here I must do better next time.
    I managed to terminate an article (in which I had been working for weeks and had abandoned it), which has been a great achievement today.
    I'm trying not to look at some girls so much, so as not to have bad thoughts (Matthew 5:28).
    Today I complained once.
    Despite my ups and downs, today was a very productive day, and I already took note of some things to improve.

WolfHound 獣 and MONSTER MONK like this.