1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Soldiers,

I'm a disappointment to the army :( I'm not gonna quit. I know I can be stronger than this. It's just super hard, but I'm gonna set my morals straight and stick to them. Personal rules to make the most out of life. And to live freely.

2. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D25 Hell mode
    11:00 am (I'm still on vacation), I prayed, read several chapters of the Bible: From Acts 23 to 28 (completed) Romans 1 to 16 (completed) and from 1 Corinthians 1 to 14. I spent the whole holy day preparing my next Bible class (regeneration, adoption, union with Christ, sanctification). I suspended just to bathe and eat. Being all day studying the Bible has made this day the best day of the year so far.

3. day 55 hell mode checking in
    it's a bit cold out there despite it's hell
    anyway like always everything was respected(waking, studying, learning..)
    and so I just keep going through hell to gain my heaven

MadJackMcMad and MONSTER MONK like this.
  4. Salute! Day 25 report is here. My day started at around 8 in the morning, don't remember the time of the wake up. I went to the bank and went shopping for things for my dogs. This week as the last, I am not going to my village cause I am reading. I read from 12:30 to 8 20 + workout and eating included in it. I worked out for the upper body + 2km run in the dark, by myself on the moon light. Listened to the Akatsuki members themes, so tough, indeed. No cap. Much love to all.

im’possible and newtry like this.
  5. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D26 Hell mode
    9:00, I read full 1 and 2 of Corinthians, I prepared my class next Tuesday, I went to classes in the afternoon but they suspended it, so I was from earlier in the Church. There I had to deal with a new enemy bite. I knew this was going to happen, so it didn't take me by surprise ... and I know that the attack won't stop there. I rehearsed with the choir, returned home, and continued to prepare my class.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Leader of ME likes this.
  6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, almost weekend and might have to attend an event.

Some classes are rescheduled so I had to reschedule either. Hope this not goona affect my mood.

Weekend relapse is common so stay safe soldiers!

newtry, Coffee Candy and Leader of ME like this.
  7. I understand you. I on my day 0 today, going to day 1. When I'm on my day 0 I feel if I'm like trash. Because I let the PMO cycle go through my life and make me addicted, sad, and make me see women just for sex. I don't want that, I'm sure you too. Believe in yourself friend.

https://m.wikihow.com/Stop-a-Masturbation-Addiction

8. day 56 hell mode checking in
    I think I am starting to feel a bit of flatline
    I went through without problems to my routine of hell but I don't feel like I was used to
    but this is the time to push myself
    the time to grow once for all
    I am not giving up this time

Leader of ME likes this.
  9. Salute! Day 26 report is here. The most lustful day from the beginning, my mind was rushing all day. Did reading, did workout, did running.
    !

fg4795 and newtry like this.
  10. Can a slave be freed? We'll see...

MONSTER MONK, Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  11. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D27 Hell mode
    10:00, I prayed a lot, I studied the Bible all day, I went to the family. I took the long trip to read.

Leader of ME likes this.
  12. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

5 DAYS

Feeling awesome. Effects of the last relapse almost fully gone.
    Last three days I took it a little easier and I think it payed off.
    Yesterday I played football for 2 hours and really felt like a beast.
    This weekend I have more time on my hands and I plan to use it for studying and physical exercise.
    Cheers.

newtry and Leader of ME like this.
  13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hell mode day 2
    Woke up at 6am
    Prayers, Cold shower, Stretching, core workout.
    Tea, study, breakfast, study.
    Jummah congregational Prayers
    Quran reading
    Mid day prayer in congregation
    Nap
    Rest day for gym
    2 hours on Facebook unfortunately.
    Slept at 12.
    This was yesterday

14. Salute! Day 27 report is here. I am resting the whole day. Did some shoot around with a friend(b-ball). Drank tea, ate extremely healthy. A lot of veggies, a lot. Watched the movie badland , I recommend it. I am interested in speed reading and doing exercises to help myself improve both reading speed, comprehension and memory. Now I am will just continue trying to ease my soul, I don't want to push myself today.
    Much love to all.

primordial-saiyan, newtry and fg4795 like this.
  15. day 57 the hell mode checking in
    went out yesterday
    still woke up really early today
    first hour routine
    hit the gym and trained hard
    studied at the library
    this evening I don't know I will go with the flow

Keeping a good attitude

16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Veterans day in the east coast. Congrats on all the nofap soldiers who are still on the list and looking forward to your successful transformation.

Today will take the remaining relationships course. And attend a ceremony for todays celebration.

17. Guys I have been so weak... I don't know what to do anymore :(

18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

What is your current approach on nofap?

19. A mess lol

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  20. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Then you gonna mess the next time too. Until you gotta plan and excute it willingly.