1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Daily pt done plus 8k. A little not feeling motivated so executed in a slower motion. Added spiritual excercise and planning to do it at least weekly.
    Out.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Pt is off today. Might do some martial arts if time permits. Congrats to those who promoted to the next rank.
    Out.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 34 and 35/365.

4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Pt is done with a ease. A senior asked me if I was doing this everyday. Well mostly. Annual training order is received and will need to look at it asap. Yeah it's a new standard for the new year.
    Out.

5. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    This is my day 132. No temptations those last days despite some free time. I'm now scheduling my days. Out.

im’possible likes this.
  6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Cft failed. Lifting couldn't meet the standard. Will practice it more since there's a enough time until the real test.
    I'm out.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Casper400 likes this.
  7. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 36, 37 and 38 / 365.

8. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting- Day 9

Going thru the sleep study with no MO. We happened to both be able to get on the same page for no rescheduling- feel like it means this is the right decision.

Good luck everyone!

im’possible and MONSTER MONK like this.
  9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Please vote to let me know who's still in.

10. So I admit I left this challenge. It was dying without you in here.
    All these days I kept my hell mode in my journal if you want to check.
    If you're willing to run this thread again, I will be honored if you'll let me fight beside you.
    So since it was me who left.
    I am asking for permission to join again.

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I do apologise for running away from this thread. I appreciate everybody's response and commend the spirit. I've started hell mode myself. Let's do this

12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Pt is done except some due to the weather. Also did spritual training. The critical question was the item that keeps you going in adversaries. For me is the emblem I earned after basic training.

Good to see the monster is back. Everyone be advised, this thread has changed to boot camp now. If you don't have what it takes as a soldier, don't bother.
    Out.

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 1 Hellmode
    Woke up at 6
    Stretching and abs
    Reading Quran
    Lots of hours studying,
    Rest day from workout.
    Trying to calorie count again.
    All prayers on time.
    1-2 hours on the phone.
    Slept 12 30.
    Lots of room for improvement
    Woke up late today so the next day would be tomorrow.

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I cleared the docs so anyone who's still in, needs to update their rank on there again

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It's gonna be a a year for me on Nofap and this is what I've learnt in the most concise manner.
    There are two zones in which you don't PMO, and one zone in which you do PMO.
    Most of the time you hit the red zone and decide to not PMO but without any real efforts you move in to the stagnant zone where you PMO and thus fluctuate between the Red and Stagnate zone and get nowhere.
    But when you do put in efforts for spiritual, physical, mental growth, you go into the green zone and then have no desire to PMO so you don't . But if you do not stay consistent with the efforts you quickly go back to the stagnant zone and PMO again. Logopit_1583142560492.jpg

16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Well said Mr. If the monster see's the fit, this post could be on the first page.
    The signature change has confirmed.
    Standing by for further instructions.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  17. Day 1 hell mode checking in
    Going back in reporting the duty.
    So the day started bad, this night had fever and being Italian and living in the red zone obv I was afraid it could be coronavirus, but I took paracetamol and the fever got easily down, I am feeling a little weak again, but I was commited to hellmode so in the moment fever went down I started studying and working a pair of hours to help my parents.
    Now dinner time, will have an easy dinner since I can't really know if it is all passed and in the evening will read something. the start was not ideal but you know, what kind of hell mode is easy?

18. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

It's good to see you back @MONSTER MONK

Day 137. I'm starting to get use to wake up early. Still room for improvement on my daily schedule though.
    Out.

19. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 39, 40 and 41 / 365.

Symbol of Peace likes this.