Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

33.8%
  2. Out!

3.8%
  3. Want in!

62.5%
  1. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    I would like to join this Tournament, if this is possible. Right now my counter on day 70, it should update soon. Now I am on day 4.

2. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 30
    Month milestone hitted
    Can't say much about today,
    the hell day as usual, less active on here and internet in general, but I didn't decided it, I am just busy, and it's ok :)

3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Welcome! Follow the rule, inbox the monk and you're set.

Reporting,
    Pt off today, but martial arts done.
    Nice day regardless the warning messages everywhere. Had some unfinished businesses so will done that quickly.
    Out.

4. Will be back here consistently tomorrow inshaAllah. Done hell mode on my own for a while but ready to join you warriors.

5. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Inbox the monk? Excuse me, I am quite good in english but I don‘t unterstand this :,). So the rules are that I am just able to count the days which I have used to the fullest, and if I pmo the counter will reset. Looks like a hard challenge but I‘ll do this.

6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Let's better your "english" to English then. Read the 3rd post again. Most folks don't know what special about this thread, and thinking we're just another counting days one. Until you're accepted.

Symbol of Peace and MONSTER MONK like this.
  7. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 31
    Reporting the duty
    Academics are going good as effort, just felt a bit stucked with understanding, but I will overcome also this little obstacle.
    Other went easily.
    I don't say it anymore, but of course woke up early as always in this 2020 :)

8. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Fine, I read it. Seems like this is a whole new level of challenge. But firstly I need to tell someone of the instructors what my reasons are. I should be proud if I even get accepted :)

9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good luck. It's hell (not hard) first, hail last. Ideally you'll forget about nofap and move on to life. But only if you take the traning that comes after accepted.

Reporting,
    Did some indoor workouts. Also attended the virtual training session. Today's topic was mentally resilient during the pandemic. Most tips can directly apply into nofap; Journaling, recognizing the triggers (same words from the session)...I'm surprised that I'm actually ahead of them even this was a job training. A unexpected side effect from doing nofap.
    Out.

10. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Reporting day 32
    Additional to the usual things, I had to work to replace my door, tried to do it the best I can, but I got hurt, and it's good because it's not my work but I learned something new even on this field, we are on quarantine, so no workers is allowed, if you need a change in your door that doesn't work anymore, you need to do it on your own.
    Hurted but a little step nearer to a independence

11. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

No pain no gain. Just an old saying.

Reporting,
    Pft 2nd class. Better than the previous score and I can actually double doing it if I want to. But I gotta day to run. Over.
    Invited to doctors meeting for possible future deployment of war on corona. I never thought I would but I did received basic aid training long time ago. The situation is both bad and good. We're getting to know our adversary more than before.
    Out

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  12. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 33 today has not been a real hell day
    Did my chores
    My studies and my workout, but not strongly as ever, since today is an holy day here for Catholics, I've never been a great believer I confess, but my family is so have to respect some rules, that didn't allowed me to use all the time I would have liked to use

13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Fire alarm at 0330. Thought that was a drill and indeed it was, but 2 hours hike 10K. And I still have the energy to run the day. It's not I forgot what fatigue was like, it's just not in mind during the movement.

14. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Reporting day 34
    For being the day before Easter it has been an hell day with a lot of cardio :)
    Of course less academics and the bad news that the lockdown will be until May,3rd
    So until that I will not able to work

15. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Reporting day 1, yesterday I couldn‘t count it but today was much better. I was able to turn down my phone time a bit, which is pretty cool if we think about it that on weekend I spend usually more time on my phone. Also went biking for an hour, meditated and read.

MONSTER MONK and im’possible like this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting from the weekend service, no judgment is needed for the following. Just listen.

Symbol of Peace and cr7da8055 like this.
  17. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Didn‘t fap today, that‘s fine. Sadly I spent a bit too much time on my phone. But because I spent a lot of time with my family and discussed a critical top with a friend, which I always refused to but before starting the conversation I told my self: „go all or nothing, right now you go all in“, and I did it. So I count this as day 2. What I would like to ask you: Do you know the feeling that it will soon all be good, that your success is near. Idk why this is, but I can feel that somehow. It makes me happy and even more motivated.

18. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 35
    In here it's Easter so I couldn't be very productive even if I wanted to.
    So not so much to report.
    Reporting just because I do it everyday, and I like to do it :)

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yo! @MONSTER MONK
    Hit day 142. From July till December 2019. I have the spirit to work hard. I work about 5-6 hours a day now on average, play the piano, learning a new language,no social media, exercising as well. I can do this, I want a challenge to satisfy my big fat ego! I don’t wanna be great, I wanna be the greatest! Accept me as a member.

20. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Awesome. Also report your name to the elite page if you're ready to start reboot camp.

Shall I say welcome back? May be not yet until he says.

Reporting,
    Pt done. Old wound hearts but not gonna stop me doing it. I eat more than before. Planned a very detailed schedule with a time line. Ready to execute it.
    Out.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020