Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

32.9%
  2. Out!

3.7%
  3. Want in!

63.4%
  1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Brave yet necessary, more power to you my friend!

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Day 16 Hell Mode -
    Wake/ Sleep/ Routine
    woke up 0545 /
    Mind
    • Studying
    Body
    • Workout done in fasted state.
    • Daily calories tracked
    • Kegels
    Spirit
    • Quran recitation (1hr)
    • All prayers done

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  3. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Is there a reason that my name isn‘t yet on the front page? And even if it isn‘t there, can I start with the challenge?

MONSTER MONK and fg4795 like this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Many recruits come and gone. If you want your name there you gotta prove yourself worthy to this army.

Reporting,
    Pt is off due to the weather. But martial arts always. Old wound hurts but I'm keep going. Watched a easter celebration recently. It quickly turned the room into a holy place.
    Out.

5. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

I prolly have to come here again if you approve my hell-week plan .
    In my plan there I started with. Breakfast. It is really important to eat some. These two quotes are in correlation .

6. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

Yes, Tommy . You are a gangster and threat to the army. Menace to society .

7. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Reporting
    Good day, did my workout perfectly and my meditation too.
    Woke really early still the internet connection decides to try to ruin my studies, I found an alternate way, even if I have to admit that if I'll keep on having these problems, finding new strategies will be tough :(

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Nah I've got the hang of it. I like the challenge, and it supposedly utilises more fat working out fasted.
    Anxiety comes and goes. Most of the time if I'm sitting idle for too long, or overthinking.
    Maybe it's the beast inside me, unsettled at the very thought of wasting a moments worth

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

The challenge is a go when you are go. List updated

10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Many "i" here. Always seeking from others when necessary. You aren't alone.

Reporting,
    Wired dream. Saved three girls from a hostile situation and got cheered by the crowds. Not knowing the meaning but woke up with a :)
    Out.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    fg4795 likes this.
  11. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Thank you. Started today. I‘ve reduced my phone time so much as I haven‘t done it for about 14 days. Also studied very disciplined, played the instrument and sticked to my plan, although I couldn‘t do everything because studying took more time than expected. I am now going to read a bit and finish the evening spending time with my family. Day 1 worked really good.

Leader of ME and im’possible like this.
  12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

And the army is rolling alone.

13. Masked Man

Masked Man Fapstronaut

Can I join this?
    How if yes?

im’possible likes this.
  14. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Welcome, read post #3.

fg4795 and Masked Man like this.
  15. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks man, it's meaningful but this week probably I will be alone unfrotunately, internet connection is broken and they will come in 5 days because of Covid. So I just have the internet on my phone enough to check here, but have to not waste it.
    The duty is going good anyway :)

Coffee Candy and im’possible like this.
  16. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

First day of the Hell week went as planned .
    Much love to soldiers and the Monk .

im’possible likes this.
  17. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

Day 2. Today I was even more productive than yesterday. There‘s some more potential but the improvment in this two days makes me really happy. I don‘t know what energy it is pushing me forward to study voruntarily. Maybe it‘s nofap kicking in again slowly... Workout went good aswell, I can feel some progress. Also I was able to hold my daily structure pretty well.

im’possible likes this.
  18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Light pt due to weather. Couldn't reach out the pti so had to use a back plan. Haven't seen Lt col @Haddock for a while. Hope he is doing fine. Over.
    Doctor @鱼菌熊 , could you tell us what is masterbation? Why is so important to clarify the definition?

Out.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    fg4795 likes this.
  19. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

I relapsed just a moment ago.. I saw a triggering pic, that instantly caught me so I couldn‘t stop digging deeper. I just can‘t really keep doing nofap in this quarantine. Staying at home leads slowly to weakness and looking at triggering pictures. I am a bit desperate.The problem is that I am going to finish high school (in switzerland) this summer so that I won‘t have a fixed daily structure till August, because of studying at home and summer holidays. I know that I need this to get fixed, but since 4 weeks I am struggling.

20. Skiller

Skiller Fapstronaut

I thought about the situation right now and what I wish how to spend the summer and how to handle my life. I fight since years with being a nice guy and being shy. I am also a virgin with 19 years and haven‘t kissed a woman yet, but that doesn‘t really bother me. The bigger problem is that I feel weak, stressed and stuck in overthinking. I know that the solution could be nofap. Maybe the only way to get over this and finally make the change of my life, is to go fully hard. No more useless surfing on the phone or sleeping in. Maybe life wants to tell me something, that I need to go all in right now. I am happy to have your support, lots of friends which just wait to discover the real me, my family and other persons. It is also a great time right now, when spring and summer is coming. I can feel it so bad, that behind the door of the ultimate discomfort waits a great life. It will only be possible by waking up at 7 am. And then sudying without a phone beside me. Just focus on the tasks. When I‘ve finished the tasks I will allow me to maybe watch movies or something, but this will all be controlled in time. I am sorry for this long text, but I just needed to say this. Maybe it was even just for myself...