1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 1 - 11/01/2020

I am reporting yesterday. Yesterday was Sunday, so I did go to Church. Usually I don't study on Sunday, so I don't count as a unproductive day. The trip to the Church is long and boring, so when I came home I was too tired, I couldn't make any exercises.

But I did pray part of the Rosary, which is the critical point of the day. And I did read part of the content of the apresentation I will make to a group of studies with friends. It's an experiment we are making.

I will set up some rules of routine for me:
    • Pray the Rosary (or the five first decades)
    • Study at least two hours (but one hour is acceptable depending on the other tasks)
    • Physical exercises (at least 10 push ups for now, but eventually I will go back to the gym)
    • Read some pages of a book
    Tomorrow I will update here with this information about today.

2. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Welcome my Catholic bro @Benedicti!

Reporting Day ... uh 115?

My shoulders were quite tense from all the laptop work I assume. So did some shoulder gymnastics today (10 minutes), a small warmup (5) and a short leg and stomach workout (5). Trying to be productive now.

3. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Been a while since I've been on this site, needed time to myself and not worrying so much about my streak. Gonna be out of school for at least a month so, I wanna make this break productive. Gonna reset it as I haven't really been keeping track of it and just wanna make it easier to do so. Been reading the 10x rule and its a great book, very applicable to my life and what I want to accomplish.

Henryforward and fg4795 like this.
  4. 67 checking in
    The workout is still missing so I am doing it now.
    For the rest I am doing good.

5. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Are you talking about a videogame?

Thanks! Hey, I have problems with my shoulders because I study with the computer. It really works to do shoulder work out? o_O

6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Extra meetings. Had to search a lot and plan alot. There's a reason to get paid more when the personal freedom is at stake.

Physically sack walked. Slash moved. Dumbelled too.

No triggers detected. I do need to remind myself what the trigger was. So I'll visit our drill sergeants later at path.
    [​IMG]

Henryforward, Aliman8 and Benedicti like this.
  7. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 2 - 11/2/2020

I had an anxiety attack during the evening, but that's ok, because I was satisfied with the day even if I did not do everything.

Rosary: Glorious Mysteries - Done
    Studying: 2,5h - Done
    Reading: three pages of a book
    Exercises: None

Urges: None

8. bornagaingirl

Started the day with another workout. and went for a walk yesterday.

@Benedicti not sure if it works but the aim is to stretch and strengthen the muscles so that they don't become stiff. will try to do it more often.

Henryforward, Benedicti and Aliman8 like this.
  9. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

1,5 km run ,some stretching and 12 hours at work.

Henryforward and im’possible like this.
  10. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Rock bottom again. Relapsed in the morning. AN Hour later done 1,5 km run and stretching. Why? Found graphic material which was foggoten in my phone, well this ED blasted me all the way down. Now I am going to stay away from my pics and downloads for a week cos afraid of another relapse whilst deleting P.

11. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Let's go to the training camp. You should know where it is.

Henryforward and Aliman8 like this.
  12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 30 min walking. Waiting for the big game result. Read some strories of other addicts group. Much relatable. There's always something happened in the past, drained into a trap, and never be able to get out. Unless a structure and support are formed.

Henryforward likes this.
  13. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 3 - 11/3/2020

This day I needed to accompany my grandmother to the hospital by the morning and I had problems with anxiety again. Maybe it's the coffee, if today I have this problem again, the way is to abandon coffee even in the breakfast.

I tried to say the Rosary, but man, I was too tired, so I did it in the today morning. But tonight I will say it again.

Rosary: Glorious Mysteries - Done
    Studying: 2h - Done
    Reading: Done
    Exercises: None

Urges: None for P or M.

Henryforward and im’possible like this.
  14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Relapsed again unfortunately, been binging every morning upon waking up. Need to keep my phone away from me when I sleep which I've already known for a while but, my mind justifies things.

Benedicti likes this.
  15. bornagaingirl

Went for a 30 min walk today.

Not much productivity due to the election drama. I shouldn't be that involved as a European but it's terrible for my procrastination.

16. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Same thing. I also needed to do something in the Center for my grandma, so I had no enough time to study as I wished and now I am sleepy and I don't know if I can say the Rosary. I could not manage so well my time today, but I think that because I prayed and studied the better I could, it was not a lost day.

I hope tomorrow I can finish the minimmum hours of studies way earlier tomorrow, so I can do other things I need to, like read this book I did plan to read one week ago.

Henryforward likes this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Walking is done. Run a training excersise and failed badly. Will break it down and run an analysis to see what I could've done differently. No way and time for disappointment.
    [​IMG]

Henryforward and Benedicti like this.
  18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Wishing all the best to you and your family @Benedicti

Henryforward and Benedicti like this.
  19. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

1,5 km run, some stretching and reading about PMO done.

20. bornagaingirl

Workout done and been quite productive today.