1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 4 - 11/4/2020

I was not so productive as I could be, but I consider helping my grandma with something productive. Because I am too lazy, rarely I do things like going to the supermarket to buy something or pay some bill. I had time to study, but because I was too focused on the elections, I had no time to read some book. And I really need to read an article.

Rosary: Glorious Mysteries - Done
    Studying: 1h - Done
    Reading: None
    Exercises: None

2. Count me in. Will read up so I am fully prepared to begin this battle after dinner tonight.

Henryforward likes this.
  3. Oopsies. Just formally cast my vote. No. I cannot.

No pre marital sex.

I simply cannot commit to that with this cutie pie in my bedroom.

We aren't sleeping together but she has said she is willing.

However I am starting to see I should not try to have that kind of relation with her if we aren't even really dating yet...

Henryforward likes this.
  4. Sometimes I am too hasty when I make decisions and fail to read the fine print. On that note I have this video open in another tab and am listening now. Lol the beginning of it made me think of this song. Don't mind if I share thx!

Perhaps if I digested it and became determined enough to practice its manly principles I might rethink my decision here but the God's honest truth is I am a very weak creature.

"We are not animals, we're human beings..." - 3:13ish

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Henryforward likes this.
  5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Did the running and slashes. Privious problem is solved but another one came up. I'm in a swamp. Also someone was possibly spying my room. Hope I was overthinking. He dugged in and soon drove off after I raised my scope. The unknown was in a suit.
    Out.

Henryforward and Aliman8 like this.
  6. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

2 km run, stretching, 27 push ups, reading about PMO, and erasing all P from my phone done.

Henryforward and im’possible like this.
  7. Day 71 reporting
    Frustration assaulted me.
    Tried to take me down.
    To make me feel world is completely against me.
    Tough days. But I am stillnhere.
    Proudly at day 71

8. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I feel like I can't get out of bed without pmo, its driving me crazy. Literally making me sick to my stomach. Like I physically don't feel good the more i pmo but yet I keep doing it like a damn idiot. Been reading a book called make time that partially talks about limiting distractions, gonna give that section a read today but I already know what I gotta do. Leave the phone elsewhere, I can still take calls on my ipad cause iOS is cool like that. Go back to using screentime and prohibit adult content. Unfortunately screen time on iOS isn't that hard to work around but it does provide some friction which is the second best thing I suppose. The time it takes to work around the block can give me time to reflect and realize just how stupid it is to basically shoot myself in the foot like that.

Henryforward and Benedicti like this.
  9. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

10. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 5 - 11/5/2020

I forgot to post here, so my memory will not help me a lot. I know I had a super wet dream, I needed to wash my clothes 3am because of the smell. I studied normally and I read an article I needed to because in less than two weeks I am going to talk about it with some people. It was a nice day.

• Rosary: Mysteria Gaudiosa - Done
    • Studying: 1,5h - Done
    • Reading: Done
    • Exercises: Thirty push ups

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  11. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Dawn, you are in a serious situation. I hope you get out of this, and I know you can. If I can, you can. I am being honest, and because you are already working with the solution, I see you'll be able to do it.

Be a strong man.

Henryforward likes this.
  12. Private reporting in. Had a good day. Did some shopping and stuff. Then hanging out with my friend. Went out to a couple ranges actually and got some practice in. So good productive day. God is good his mercy's are new everyday.

Akeakua, im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Sack walking. Seniors were fast. Still working on land nav. Gotta be faster to go from a to b.
    Special prayer for nofap continuous.
    The big game never ends. I'm so out.

Akeakua, Henryforward and Aliman8 like this.
  14. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Wake up feeling a light depression just because of the being stuck in the t same situation in life where nothing seems to be changing, later read the news about the elections, about bitcoin and government further devaluing money by printing it like a toilet paper and felt depressed even further. This is where the giant urge to get relief came, but manage to do meditation, run 5.73 km, stretching and 54 push ups instead my pulse was 174 bpm after I stopped running, but I felt alright probably because of the cold air, came back home and still feeling lightly depressed. Gonna try good breakfast first and it won't help I'll go to bed to sleep.

15. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

Day 6 - 11/6/2020

It could be a way better day (because I spent some time with other issues like elections), but I think even if I didn't read, I watched a 2h lesson on Catholic Church studies. I passed more time organizing studies than studying, but I think it counts as productivity. I did some push ups and fortunately I did say the Rosary.

• Rosary: Mysteria Dolorosa - Done
    • Studying: 1h - Done
    • Reading: Done (more like watching)
    • Exercises: Twenty push ups

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  16. Benedicti

Benedicti Fapstronaut

I just realized I am no longer a slave. Cool.

fg4795, Akeakua and Henryforward like this.
  17. I just realized I'm supposed to introduce myself here.
    Hi fellow soldiers.
    I'm 29 have been stuck in this filthy cycle since about the age of 12 or 13. I became a Christian a few years ago with a lot of issues. Addictions etc. And one by one God removed each major issue and cleaned me up. Then about a year ago he showed me that this pmo issue needs to go. So I started with blockers and an ap but kept failing often. Then I stumbled across nofap and it gave me two decent streaks of 42 then 53 days. Now I'm going to believe I can do this. And leave it totally behind because when I am weak he is strong. I love how supportive this community is I've never felt so cared about in my life by so many people. Anyway I'm doing this hard mode. I barely watch any tv and I don't have much internet just enough for nofap and I do a lot of writing but I don't need to be online to do that. I've been doing a lot of running to. And that has been instrumental in keeping my mind clear. Reading the word and just reading good books in general. It's about what we put into our minds. So anyway a little about me. I hope to prove to myself I can make it through boot camp. All the best to you too.

18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Your physical portion is enough to the army standard. I want to see spiritual and mental trai. Or it's gonna be unbalanced.
    Nice to have you here. Whatever you do, don't isolate yourself.

To all recruits, when 90 days achieved, a medal is presented. Same to the nofap academics.

19. Day 3. Corporal today.
    Started the day out with some bible study.
    Then went for a 4 km run. Then took a cold shower. Prepared dinner early in the slow cooker. Just getting some veges on now. Went into town to my friends boys birthday he calls me uncle. Very cool kid. I gave him a headlamp as he really like torches. Didn't stay long as this anxiety is quite difficult to deal with along with some physical affliction. However I'm feeling positive. And I'm just now realizing all the garbage and tough times I've had. They've been for my benefit to learn maturity to learn how to respect others and even respect myself. I can't say I've always enjoyed or understood the why. However I trust God's plan now. And in my current situation it's aloud me time to draw near. And I'm finally going to write this book. I've had family telling me to but haven't been ready. I believe it's God's timing for me to do that now. So I got 1130 words written today.
    Keep walking friends. The sun will rise again tomorrow. Time waits for no man. So we must make the most of every passing moment as no one moment will ever be the same. Remain vigilant and stoic. Do not be moved by what you cannot change.

Aliman8 and im’possible like this.