1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Well I think wants can make you happy as well but when you become obsessed with them it's not good.

Aliman8 likes this.
  2. Checking as for day 171.
    20 minutes meditation.
    I will appreciate my persistence today.
    Boredom and pain can't stop me, if I want something I will do whatever it takes for all the time that it will take.

bornagaingirl and im’possible like this.
  3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day.7 km walk, 25 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 45 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my attitude of always considering other people when planning and putting those plans into action as well as in going around my everyday life.

bornagaingirl and im’possible like this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Dojo only due to the weather. Received new projects and orders. I'm not a multitasker so I'll use notes to mark the accomplishments. I'd say I'll be fine.

Aliman8 likes this.
  5. Early checking today.
    172 days.
    Meditation will be at the same time. But having checked early today, probably will double check for it tomorrow :).
    As for appreciation. I will appreciate all of you my friends.
    All the meaningful links I've created in those months in here :)

6. bornagaingirl

Reporting day 220. Was busy at work.

Appreciation challenge day 6

Today I appreciate my ability to please clients and land new projects.

fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  7. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 10 km walk, 20 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 1 hour of decluttering.
    The thing I appreciate about me is that I am sensible enough to know when to stop if the limit was reached, unless I meant to break the limit.;) For I have learned that there's a reward but and a high price to pay too.

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  8. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Apparently there are 4 negative ways to avoid pain in the relationships, 4 F's:
    Fight ,Flight, Fake and Fold where first two are typical for men whilst the later two are typical for women. @bornagaingirl is that true that women mostly fake satisfaction and give up on themselves in order to avoid painful feelings in the relationships?

fg4795 likes this.
  9. bornagaingirl

@Aliman8 Some do, especially those that have been groomed and abused. They don't do it to hurt anyone, but to avoid being punished for voicing their needs.

Day 221, busy again at work.

Appreciation Challenge day 7:

Today I am thankful for my faith. That I am able to lean on God and be vulnerable with Him and trust Him to use everything for good.

Aliman8, fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Sack walking and cardio. Tool is checked. Applied a new grip and it was faster. Projects on progress. Moral is lifted by a nice dinner. It's been two years. That's what I can appreciate for now.

Read few pages. Good day anyways and always.

Aliman8, bornagaingirl and fg4795 like this.
  11. Reporting for day 173
    24 minutes meditation.
    Appreciating my efforts in completing a perfect semester for the first time in my life :)

12. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 9 km walk, 16 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 15 minutes of decluttering.
    I appreciate my ability to enjoy silence in my life (without any music and words)!

13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Cardio and slight dojo. Having a tech difficulty and not productive day. Appreciate I still have things to improve. And things to do.

Aliman8, bornagaingirl and fg4795 like this.
  14. Checking for day 174
    19 minutes meditation
    Today I appreciate my wonderful sergeant @bornagaingirl because she is going to award me with another medal for completing one of her wonderful challenges ;)

15. bornagaingirl

Today I appreciate my lovely co-warriors @Aliman8 @fg4795 and the one and only im'possible! (for some reason, I can never tag you)

@im'possible has already completed two days and I will keep an eye on his progress in the appreciation challenge.

Aliman8 and fg4795 and I guess myself as well have completed the Appreciation challenge!

And are hereby awarded with a medal they can proudly carry.

Aliman8 :emoji_clap:#5936
    fg4795 :emoji_clap: #5935
    bornagaingirl :emoji_clap:#5933

Keep up the good fight!

im’possible, fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  16. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 8 km walk, 2x15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 15 minutes of decluttering .
    Today I appreciate my understanding of life without expecting it to be easy but accepting whatever comes simply as it is.!

17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Because the name says it all! Impossible to tag :DCongrats trio! I'm not really in this challenge, but appreciate the time you guys are checking with me on most days :)

Reporting the day. Cardio only. Reading always. Morale is low by a family issue. This was out of my control so I went extra time shopping. Kinda running away but maybe that's what's good for now.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  18. 175 checking
    19 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  19. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 6 km walk, 18 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering.
    Today I appreciate my change in values. If somebody would asked me before what do I want most from life I would answer money,love and comfortable, desent life, but now I realised that to live life without vices and sins is what I want most now.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  20. 176 reporting
    21 minutes yesterday

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.