1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Day 1
    Relapses define us only if we let them.
    20 minutes meditation.
    Productive today.
    Still not fallen in the trap of chaser effect

Aliman8 likes this.
  2. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

What were the breakthrough days during your 190streak when something significant happened due to living chaste life?

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 5 km run, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 30 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my willingness to study things that are important to me.

im’possible likes this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the incident. At 0334, they came back again. This time flashed light only. It was enough to scare them off. They're incredibly stubborn but it was a good opportunity to exercise. No casualties. Morale is combined with excitement and boredom. Went to sackwalking. Chap service was good. Watched a lt.col's legendary show. I might go for an extra nap.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Aliman8 likes this.
  5. I am not sure of what you're asking me.
    If you're asking me in which days I felt particularly strong or weak thanks to the "hard-mode".
    I can tell you that as for weakness I noticed that when you get around 4 months(so where you are now) at least in my experience, the moment of weakness becomes less frequent but with higher "peaks" so maybe just once every 10/15 days for few minutes.
    But really really strong.
    As for strenght, I would say 6 months.
    I believe that the difference between the fact that in the past I always fell for chaser effect/binging after a relapse.
    And the fact that now I just "did a single act" and started again immediately is that I was finally able to complete 6 months.
    After 180 you really start to feel the control.
    So maybe, like me, you lose it for some hours. But you have 180 days of control behind you.
    So you just get it back immediately.

Aliman8, bornagaingirl and Narcissa like this.
  6. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Day 240

am happy with my productivity this week
    slipped yesterday and am a bit hurting still

Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  7. Day 2
    16 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  8. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 3km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 3 hours of decluttering.
    I appreciate my efforts to put my beliefs into practice .

9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Contact at 0334. 2 rounds out. Pages read. Extended dojo. Work is fine. Training exercise went well. A well coordinated operation.

Aliman8 likes this.
  10. Reporting the day 3
    21 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  11. bornagaingirl

Walked for more than an hour today.

Day 241.

fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  12. Day 4 reporting
    17 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  13. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Fist of all I reporting on my relapse and going down to the very bottom to start again. Here some details on how it happened. It started when I was reading the bible and came across circumcision, I got interested and started my investigation trying to understand what it involves and see a lot of traffic material explaining what ang why. After studying it for a while I started getting aroused so I stopped my research. Next thing when I went to the toilet it was like nocturnal emmition with my walking eyes, this led to another wave of arousal where I started enjoying aroused state. This led me to finding an old forgotten fetish and some sort of edging which later culminated MPO.
    I'm sorry for failing you my brothers and sisters and I go back to the very bottom to start again.

Fighter_4_life and bornagaingirl like this.
  14. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day 0. 7 km walk , pull ups, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 2 hours of decluttering done.
    I appreciate that I have some courage left to do the right things.

15. bornagaingirl

Day 243

What has happened to my dear fellow recruits :emoji_cry: I wanna relaspe with you so you aren't alone in your restart :emoji_grimacing::emoji_sweat_smile:

Did a workout today and now looking for motivation for work and job applications.

Aliman8 likes this.
  16. Relapses are bad.
    But how we react is the most important thing. So, I like how you're doing it.
    Keep on going, our numbers are low now. But will be giant again in no time ;).
    And I would love that our wonderful sergeant will keep on going on her amazing path to freedom, so that once she will be free she will be able to show us the way ;)

Reporting for day 5
    18 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 and bornagaingirl like this.
  17. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Best one if you can find the job you really enjoy doing, which keeps you alive , engaged and interested in succeeding, because you can see value you providing and if it engages and develops your main talents it would be just a perfect job to apply for or to create your own one( either job or business, business would be better because it gives you more control and responsibility)
    Reporting the day .6km run in 35 minutes, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting, 1 hour of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my optimistic view on life.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting....we have mass casualties in this camp. Whoever is still with me just follow the lead. Madam Col please stay strong.

My days aren't well. Finally put a ceasefire with the intruders and having a nice sleep for two days. Did running and cardio yesterday.

Pvt Aliman was trapped by words. I'd rather go specific on the hp thread. But some words even from the Holly books can be triggering. Today I read for few minutes about a perspective from a wife on her husband on this thing. Some could be triggering so I skipped a lot. It's fine not to know everything.

We're in a difficult time. Never give up.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Aliman8, bornagaingirl and Hadrian3 like this.
  19. bornagaingirl

Reporting 244

stayed up late yesterday and am very tired now. gotta power through.

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.