NoFap Braceletes

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by jcrea006, Apr 24, 2015.

1. jcrea006

jcrea006 Fapstronaut

Last night I came up with something that I think is a pretty good idea. Making a NoFap rubber bracelet, like the old livestrong ones. Wearing this on the hand you usually fap with will instantly give you a reminder of what your working towards whenever your about to do the deed. I also thought making it red will signal you to stop as well. Anybody have any thoughts or any entrepreneurs out there want to take this idea up and send me a free one for coming up with the idea? :)

Theamos likes this.
  2. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

I'll pay you 50 dollars for it!

Jokes aside, sounds great. I'm in! :)

3. PrevCDM

PrevCDM Guest

4. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

NoFap already has red and blue bracelets! They aren't heavily advertised though.

[​IMG]

Only the red ones are listed on NoFap's store page right now, but we'll get the blue ones up soon too. If you check out with a red bracelet and want blue, just put blue in the notes area while checking out and we'll switch them out before shipping.

5. jcrea006

jcrea006 Fapstronaut

I see my idea wasn't original after all lol. The only thing I don't like about that one would be having to explain what "The Fapstronauts" means to everyone I see. I know telling everyone what I'm doing would help me stick with it more but that's still kind of embarrassing. I was thinking about making one that just said NF on it and I found a website to do it but it costs $10 after shipping so I don't know which one I'm gonna go with but I definitely think a wristband will help tremendously.

6. jcrea006

jcrea006 Fapstronaut

Do you happen to have one's just with the rocket ship on it?

7. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Not yet, but we're planning on ordering some in the next quarter. Thanks for the suggestion!

Also the red ones have a bigger font so it is hard to see what it says. You can only make out part of the word. If questioned, you could always say it is a local band :)

Edit: Both wristbands are now listed on NoFap's Store.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    recon117 likes this.
  8. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

When are you guys bringing these back, I'd really like to have one

recon117 likes this.
  9. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut

whoa want one aswell!!

Marin333! likes this.
  10. Alexander