1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap causing mood swings

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Faceplant, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Faceplant

Faceplant New Fapstronaut

I'm only about 15 days in (going for 90) and I seem to be having weird mood swings. I also find myself being sad when alone and wanting to be with people more, i'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. I will say I notice a bit more energy and happiness when working out but other than that I don't feel much of a change. This discourages me and sort of makes me want to relapse as I don't see much of the benefits. Anyone have the same experience? and if so what should I do keep going or accept that NoFap isn't for me?

Atlanticus likes this.
  2. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

It's normal that if we take away the emotional/neurological/physical "crutch" of PMO addiction, no matter how destructive long-term, that we feel the pains of withdrawal. Don't let the addiction "talk" you into returning to its fold. We're al familiar with the rationalizations that lead back to emptying our spirit, our relationships, our energy... as we empty our balls for a stupid screen. Don't give into that.

The trick is to put good, healthy, human, inspired, and authentic life content where endless chicken-choking used to be:)

Good luck!

Faceplant likes this.