1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NOFAP day 21

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Alijub, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Alijub

Alijub Fapstronaut

NOFAP day 21

I had a really rough day yesterday. Depression is out. But I was having very hard time with horniness. To be frankly honest, I was close to failing. Very close......

The reason:

The reason was vague initially. But after taking some time to think about it, I found that there was a clear reason for it.

I went too far thinking about my wife and our reunion. The sexual part of the reunion. I would spend an hour sleeping on my stomach, and fantasizing about it. Thinking about details. Obviously, in the normal situation and for someone who’s not addicted, it’s a noble thing to do. But in my case, No, that really can end up fueling the fire and ending the streak.

What did I do to stop the edging:

Oh god that’s a hard question to think about now. I think at that moment, you just have to stop no matter what. For me the issue has been always that I have to take the decision to do so. So I would continue edging until I get to the point of extreme ecstasy, and at that point I took the decision to stop. That was motivated by the presence of my partner in the challenge. Also the challenge. I am willing to feel like shit over stopping this journey. I kill fapping or it kills me.

So really the problem is that I was putting myself into these bad situations.

What did I do to restart and end that mentality:

I had a good conversation with my partner about what had been going. I told her that I had to sort of restart the mentality. She was very supportive and it was amazing. Today I started pretty strong. I renewed the commitment of not taking any electronic devices with me to the bathroom.