1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap day 90 7th time in 5 years with this forum

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by vishu, Jun 27, 2020.

1. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

Hello friends its day 90. in 4 hours 90th day will be finished and it is going to be my 7th reboot(90+ day streak) ever since I joined this forum I joined this forum back in 2015 I have multiple streaks and everytime I venture on this journey I learn and feel something new and this journey is special because this time benifits are very clear and visible! I had to face very little urges only on day 83 and today on day 90 otherwise it has been an amazing journey full of happiness some days of flatlines and some days of ecstacy.
    let me clear one thing guys 90 day mark is just a stop its not the destination it must be a lifetime pledge but still if you fail like me never lose hope get up and fight back every single time my higest streak is of 186 days and now I am looking forward for 200+ day mark.
    thanks! Screenshot_20200628-000325.jpg

2. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 90 days man!
    can i ask what website or app that is?
    thanks

vishu likes this.
  3. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot!
    bro there are many great apps on play store but this one is the luckiest one for me everytime I set a timer in it I always cross 90+ I also tried with other apps but could not last more than 25 days

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.topot.cleancounter
    here is link

4. johnsoe

johnsoe Fapstronaut

A god among mere mortals

vishu likes this.
  5. That's a fantastic achievement - well done! Anything in particular that has helped?

vishu likes this.
  6. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

haha thanks bro I would say No one can become God but we can surely be Godly.

7. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

sir there is not one thing there are many things on which you need to work during your streak I worked on the following things during my journey of NoFap
    1. limited phone use
    2. limited social media
    3. worked on improving sleeping cycle
    4. physical training
    5. meditation and yoga
    6. healthy food
    7. learning more and more about NoFap

trust me these things will not only help you in self development but also will distract your mind from unnecessary urges. so instead focusing on days focus on the things I mention above.
    and thanks fir your compliment!

8. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Rightly said bro
    I am also working on to reduce smartphone uses and to focus on improving my life by adding some good habits like exercising ,yoga, meditation and reading books.

It appears you are from India
    All the best for your journey
    Stay strong
    Namaskar

vishu likes this.
  9. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

haa bhai India se hi all the best to you

10. Bonhart

Bonhart Fapstronaut

Congratulations man, keep it up!