NoFap elite issues

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by WillEast, Jan 10, 2016.

1. WillEast

WillEast Fapstronaut

Not sure why anyone would want to pay money for reduced services. If you can only chat with others who are premium there aren't going to be too many people. The chat is a great idea but offer it to everyone. If I am paying money for the service, I don't want to be limited to who I can chat with. Nuf said.

2. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

:)) thought by elite you meant people with high strikes : )) we should have a place for just that

3. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Thanks for your feedback. Instant chat with people bought-into the process of rebooting isn't reducing the free service, but I understand where you are coming from. Yeah, there aren't many people, but the people who are there are invested into the process of bettering themselves. Also, you'll have NoFap team members, including myself, popping into chat sometimes.

Opening chat to the entire userbase would devalue Premium and also cause more load on the servers, raising our hosting expenses. This will be explored in the future, but for now it would not be best for NoFap.