1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Got Me a Girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Riseb123, May 19, 2020.

1. Charlie's devil

Charlie's devil Fapstronaut

Nice to find like minded people here

Angus McGyver likes this.
  2. Riseb123

Riseb123 Fapstronaut

Very smart reply from you i got your point thenk yaa

Angus McGyver likes this.
  3. Well can't agree with woman as icing on a cake. I believe it's perfect when two are friends first and then when only next logical step is marriage they get married and become one whole(have sex only AFTER marriage). Because if don't look at "new normal" then God have made sex between man and woman as a testament, a blood testament. - When man and woman have sex then they become one whole and even if they not married then they should, otherwise if they split its a sin and like tearing apart two glued cardboard pieces. - It damages the soul. Also according to Bible wife and husband should never divorce, only allowed reason for divorce is cheating.

Sure that sounds like a fairytail, but these are good guidelines in life, how not to get in trouble. I been living without these rules but now when I know truth and follow Bible, my life is much better.
    So these are good rules to avoid a lot of trouble that's out there in society these days. Also it helps to guard most important thing that you have - your heart. Because from heart comes life.
    Prov 4:23: "And keep watch over your heart with all care; so you will have life."

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020
    Envoy-ofthe-End likes this.