1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap hard mode 12 days and still going strong!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LELLL, Jul 11, 2014.

1. LELLL

LELLL Fapstronaut

Hey guys, a bit surprised i got to my 12th day of no PMO/Sexual release. I hope to quit this habit once and for all. Feeling a surge of testosterone already, my lifts at the gym have increased dramatically, have much more energy, stamina, motivation etc. Never knew PMO was so harmful... whereas it has become an acceptable part of the present society.
    Wish me luck !! :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. LELLL

LELLL Fapstronaut

On day 24th today !!! Couldn't have done it without you guys :)
    Energy is amazing although motivation to do stuff is a bit down, I might be flatlining. Have any of you guys experienced flatlining before ? How long approx could it last? I'm never going back to PMO lifestyle ever again and I haven't been horny at all in the past 3 days. Is there something wrong with me? Confidence is through the roof though. 24 DAYS , CAN'T BELIEVE IT. My longest streak since I was 14. Thanks a bunch NOFAP! :D

3. perusan

perusan Fapstronaut

:) You are riding high LELLL! There is nothing wrong with you. You are just feeling normality. Personally I have never really understood flatlining. I keep having to look up what it means, but essentially, if you are not being driven by your addiction to obsess over sex then you won't feel any need for sex. It isn't a daily requirement for the body, so NOT feeling urges daily, let alone hourly, is just normal.

Keep going! You are doing so well and now you really have a taste for what can be. My only advice is not to be complacent. Be warned that the addiction is still there - it is in retreat, it is slowly diminishing, but its power is still great and will leap out at the first sign of weakness. and now you have read this it will probably test that sooner than later. Watch out for triggers, listen for the lies in your head, prepare methods for combating urges and, most importantly, keep coming back.

Well done! you are doing so well!!!

Good luck