1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap is only one piece of the puzzle !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by AlphaWolf1408, Jan 5, 2021.

1. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

NoFap is only one piece of the puzzle.

I have seen it a hundred times on here and other forums.

Men with low-Testosterone, that play with themselves daily, eat Cheetos for lunch, spend hours playing video games, never get out in the sun start doubting NoFap and then wonder when the “benefits” will come.

The truth is that it all works as a whole.

Starting NoFap while eating a shitty diet and never exercising will lead to failure.

This is targeted exclusively to Men:

- Start NoFap

- Get your diet in check

- Get your Pro-Testosterone supplementation in check (the soil is heavily depleted and the food isn’t as it used to be), meaning Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3/K2 and B Vitamins

- Start a strength training program (Start squatting)

- Get a manual job if you have an office job (Men aren’t meant to sit in chair for 8 hours a day)

NoFap is Pro-Dopamine and Anti-Prolactin, but if you only put your faith into NoFap you are doomed to fail.

NoFap is like the “Turn ON” button on any device.

Start giving it the right kind of fuel so that the fire doesn’t extinguish !

2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Hey man, I agree with this. It’s like a ladder. You keep going up on the ladder. I see on your profile that you are posting a lot about hormonal health, testosterone, fitness, etc. This also applies to the ladder. Once you have the habit of regular strength training and your body is craving it after you haven’t gone for a week, your abs are visible, your dick gets rock-hard in the morning and you feel good, the whole testosterone/fitness story has also become a matter of maintaining and simply doing what you’re used to. (This is my situation). At a certain stage you are good in that segment and don’t need to be constantly occupied with it anymore, because you have the habits and ‘automatically’ keep it up most of the time.

And I know guys who are very ripped and have tried NoFap but are still virgins (except for prostitute visits). And other guys who just keep getting bigger and bigger, thinking that it will make them more powerful but in fact they are only trying to compensate for their psychological weakness and fear of being ‘less’ than other men. They try to cover it up but it’s pretty obvious they are trying to act tough.

I’d say that a test-boosting lifestyle and abstaining from artificial sexual stimulation are the basics. The rest how you experience our limited time in this life is all about psychology and the way you interact with others. (In my opinion and experience: the best thing to do is to just do whatever the fuck you feel like and be open and honest about things. Then again just my opinion but you live and learn. I am satisfied with my life as it is.)

HE^MAN likes this.