1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap League

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by determined99, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Then it's 1 relapse

determined99 likes this.
  2. It's been 14 days since @ShaggyAlonso was last online I hope he's doing good.

GotCaught likes this.
  3. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I relapsed 3 times since my last post.

4. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Take care bro

5. breaking-myths

Hmm , after my longest streak , I am unable to just get going . Can anybody help?

6. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Most important thing is how you feel right now. Don't thing about giving up pmo, just forget nofap. Let your body relax if you are still unstable. This book might help.

Attached Files:

GotCaught likes this.
  7. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Intro to this book

Attached Files:

GotCaught likes this.
  8. breaking-myths

9. breaking-myths

Lots of bad things happened and I allowed myself to sink into the abyss , anyways I think I should take it from here . I relapsed like 14 times in the past 4 days. don't know what happened but I didn't leave my house often chose to lie in my bed . I lost track of all my habits I have been following like exercise meditation and studying . I haven't taken a bath in the past 4 days ( I am serious , I can't believe it, I used to take 2 showers a day ). I kind of lost track of time , like I was in a infinite time loop , I didn't know the time fly by . Before this setback I used to get up at 4:30 and go to sleep at 10:30 pm , but now I get up like around 8 and go to sleep around 2 . I didn't even have my food at the right time , in the last 4 days I have skipped my breakfast twice. I think I am starting to develop some infections down there and it hurts even then I put it through pain.

Ohhhh GOD ITS A LOOP WHICH GETS STRONGER EVERY MOMENT IF I DON'T TAKE ACTION. If I don't take action I will die like a loser , I want to make a comeback and am willing to give up everything for it. I mean bro I don't even know if I brushed my teeth in the morning, kind of I have lost all awareness. I must change and I will change ,so that I will be able to achieve the best out of my capabilities.

NOTHING IS OVER , ITS JUST THE BEGINNING AND I AM BACK .

MYTH

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

helloguyz and determined99 like this.
  10. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Come on, man!

helloguyz likes this.
  11. Mate just hang in there you should write up all your mistakes. This 47 day streak which I am currently in is just after relapsing 30 times in 7-8 days I mean sometimes hitting rock bottom helps a lot only if you analyse all your mistakes well and keep in mind. Best of luck mate Keep Going We believe in you!!

determined99 and GotCaught like this.
  12. breaking-myths

Tnks bro.

helloguyz and GotCaught like this.
  13. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro!!!!

determined99 and helloguyz like this.
  14. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Are enjoying life, bro?

helloguyz likes this.
  15. Yeah I've been having a lot of fun lately I'm on a break here at the beach having fun with family and friends. Being more closer to the nature than technology. Once I go back from this break I'd be studying next 6 months for tons of exams. So currently I am chilling so that I can be mentally prepared for my future challenges.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    GotCaught and determined99 like this.
  16. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Kindly update the list
    Kishi has relapsed 4 times
    Camillo has deleted his account

helloguyz likes this.
  17. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Oh, I didn't know this.
    @Kishi, when did it happen?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    helloguyz likes this.
  18. I fell into a trap of video games and anime created a few days ago, I didn't realize that my internet-related addictions were all related, if one of them was triggered, all would be in turn triggered, leading me to a full-blown relapse like effect of Domino.

Sorry for not announcing you.

I haven't finished the H@ckbook yet, I think it was maybe a reason I relapsed at the first place.

I won't watch Anime or play video games again, I'll treat them like PMO addiction.

helloguyz likes this.
  19. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Right decision, keep in control.

helloguyz likes this.