NoFap motivated me to start my own business!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mgz069, Aug 9, 2019.

1. mgz069

mgz069 Fapstronaut

hi guys
    ive been a member since 10th Feb 2018 and some of you may have come accross with my posts.
    ive been on NoFap since then (first 100+ hardmode, had sex, another 100 days hardmode and i fap every week or other week since then only using my imagination on real women or past experiences)
    Anyhow, NoFap somehow gave me the inspiration and motivation to start-up my own business. its related to digital advertising and especially through Youtube.
    I really transmuted my energy

In a couple of days I went from a blank piece of "paper" to designing my own logo, coming up with the template of the website, functions, brand name, figuring out all the processes, finding and editing terms and conditions, connecting paypal accounts etc etc. I was able to solve each problem I came across with! I would have never been so patient and creative if it wasn't for NoFap.

2. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

That's great to hear buddy, keep it up. I'm motivated to start a business too, only that i have interest in alot of things and figuring which niche i should do in the long run. Have you noticed any other changes as well?

mgz069 likes this.
  3. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Good job.. your story is motivational. I have plans to start my own business also.. I just need capital.

mgz069 likes this.
  4. warriorIsBack

warriorIsBack Fapstronaut

Good Luck with your business . I'm very sure it'll be success , just keep putting hard work on it .

I am also trying to get back on my track and do something constructive . Again Good Luck :)

mgz069 likes this.
  5. mgz069

mgz069 Fapstronaut

yes. before nofap i was isolated from the world and was sad. i felt like i was feeling in a bubble. i felt misery and i was not able to let loose.
    now i am more connected and i can focus on my job and this business now.
    the only issue that i have (and was pre-existing) is i only sleep 5 hours at night and i feel fatigue
    but everything has a solution so..
    keep going!

6. vad

vad Fapstronaut

Well done! Keep it up!!