1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap & PE

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Vilayb, May 21, 2018.

1. Vilayb

Vilayb Fapstronaut

Hey everybody!

I started the NoFap challenge since almost 2 months now. When I started this I was at my parent's place and didn't get out much so it was not so difficult but since a couple of weeks I went back to my place and started to go to parties again.

The other day I met a pretty girl in a party, we started to talk I was feeling way more confident than before and everything went really naturally! That was great, it was the first time I kissed a girl with real sensuality since I started the NoFap challenge and my feelings about it were amazing.

But then I was wondering, when I will meet her again and possibly have sex with her I have no idea how my body will react!
    Before the NoFap challenge I was always obsessed about PE and I masturbated almost every time before sex to prevent it. I don't think that I have strong PE problems but I'm so afraid that to happens that I could be really stress out and do it!

So I'm asking you guys if you have any tips to prevent PE. DO I have to relapse before? And how was your first sexual relation during NoFap? Did you feel the same?

Thank you all for your answers!