NoFap Phone

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by IGY, Sep 18, 2015.

1. IGY

IGY Guest

2. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

I like it! A flip-phone-esque nofap branded phone for fapstronaunts!

3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

4. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I'm a graphic designer studying at a top university its very possible to create something using feedback from people on this site about our needs.

Knight Solaire likes this.
  5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Revolution here we come!

Thechosenone likes this.
  6. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

If the phone was cool enough and had some unique functions but not geeky then I would buy it

7. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk

BuddhaPunkRobotMonk Community Manager
    Staff Member

8. IGY

IGY Guest

I think this could be a revenue stream @alexander. NoFap could team up with a manufacturer and produce a reasonable priced phone that would contain a profit margin that would be reinvested in the website.

9. IGY

IGY Guest

I am sure @alexander would consider your offer! I was thinking that it would be important for this phone not to have internet access, so there is no temptation to look at bad sites. It could have all sorts of NoFap goodies programmed into it, rather than apps that would normally be selected via the internet. I have almost no knowledge of IT matters, but I have a good feeling about this! Keep the ideas and feedback coming everyone and see what we can develop between us.

Thechosenone likes this.
  10. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Haha, fun idea. We would possibly need a lot of money to make this work, and many customers to make it worth the expenses. Designing an entire working phone is no laughing matter, but I really got a kick out of this idea. Really a return to the Nokia bricks, but with some anti-PMO apps :)

Thechosenone and Knight Solaire like this.