1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap saved my life - 9 months journey

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by wcn13, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Vagran989496

Vagran989496 Fapstronaut

I experienced the same when i was on my 40 days streak. The only problem for me is , i go to work, go back home and thats it, i dont have a chance to meet women

2. Hi WCN,
    with the best will in the world I find your post a little worrisome. You appear to be suffering from excessive self-esteem. Self- esteem while necessary at times can be a double edged sword. It invariably leads us to accentuate our good qualities while naively ignoring our faults.It may turn out that none of these women are romantically interested in you. Even if they are there is danger.

I think your pride in having so much female attention is understandable. But, contrasting it with the lack of same shown to the other two men is unpleasant. How would you feel if women ignored you? Would you feel anger, spite, and envy? I daresay you would. Such feelings are the cause of much crime and pain in the World. Try to ascertain these ladies true feelings, if any, towards you. I hate to be so suspicious, but they could be leading you on. In order to have a laugh at your expense. Sadly women are more than capable of such cruelty.

Also for your own sake WCN, stop thinking in Beta and Alpha male terms. Remember the fictional Tony Soprano and the all too real Donald Trump are Alpha males. Does either of these men strike you as being happy and compassionate?

Good luck comrade and please reflect on what I have written. If I am wrong so be it.

Take care!