NoFap September - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Primaris, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

Day 15

We are not out of it yet September Soldiers! Let us stay strong!

2. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Checking in. Still clean.

3. BrohkenCompass

BrohkenCompass Fapstronaut

TEAM TWO -

I am sorry brothers. The struggles of my current situation got the best of me. I hate that my actions impacted you all. I hope some of you make it to the end.

BC

4. Gef.71

Gef.71 Fapstronaut

Thank you, The hardest part of having this addiction for so long is that it has progressed into unwanted sexual behaviour and as a result a lot of damage has been done in my life which is very hard to live with and accept.
    I am no stranger to addiction either, I stopped drinking and taking drugs over 20 years ago but I couldn't do it on my own, I had a lot of help (AA and NA). I tried to get help for this addiction too but this approach has had the best result for me so far.
    When things get back to normal, I plan to return to SAA and suppliment that program with the help and shared experience I find in this community.

5. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

6. Master Chips

Master Chips Fapstronaut

Check in, I hope you all are doing well

7. Master Chips

Master Chips Fapstronaut

It's ok buddy, start again, and learn from that mistake so it does not happen again :)

8. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 49
    Day 16 of this mission.
    Come on Go Getters for the win!!

9. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

10. rewiring4good

Some people are not checking in nor commenting during this challenge.Don't we have rules about this?

Kingfisher, dandausa and Primaris like this.
  11. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

We do. I will commit a purge one of these days to root out the ones who have relapsed and not reported it or are just not active enough. I think the numbers are a bit inflated right now.

12. rewiring4good

Sounds fair. :rolleyes:

Kingfisher and dandausa like this.
  13. Renaissance Man

Renaissance Man Fapstronaut

Appreciable

Kingfisher and dandausa like this.
  14. Renaissance Man

should be done

15. Renaissance Man

Swazzy 1, Kingfisher and dandausa like this.
  16. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,I wasnt active on nofap for a few days,but now checking in after I relapsed 2 days ago..going strong again no more relapses this month!

Swazzy 1, Kingfisher, Gef.71 and 3 others like this.
  17. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Rough day yesterday. Watching a car show and they had some triggering content some African women who were topless. Not sexualized just skin. But still. Then was reading a blog and the guy referenced this sex doll show that's coming out on some network and posted a link to the trailer. I clicked on the trailer and watched it. There was then a link to the NSFW trailer. I wanted to click it, but I didn't. So while there were some losses today there were also wins. Overall a hard day but a good one.

18. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

I was soooo close to full on relapsing, I edged. I have deleted YouTube, got rid of my YouTube premium and blocked YouTube from all of my devices as this platform has been a trigger for me recently and it needs to go. I'm still standing barely.

Let's keep going knights of hope, we are doing so well, I'm so proud to be part of the Knights of hope, this challenge means alot I would have realpsed by now if it wasn't for this war.

19. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

That takes strength man. Good job.