NoFap Supporter Badge is missing

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by tavla, Jul 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello,

I noticed that my NoFap Supporter Badge is not showing up. I checked my PayPal payments for this month and can confirm I did transfer the money on 9th of July. While I do not care about the Badge I still wonder, is there any reason on why it is not visible?

Kind regards. :)

recon117 likes this.
  2. Okay, it is a problem because I just noticed I also lost the chat functionality. Please come back to me about this issue. Thanks. :)

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This happened to me last week - I payed my subscription on 3rd. ;) It is an occasional glitch apparently. I suggest you write a brief message to @HippyMinstrel the forum manager.

recon117 likes this.
  4. Thanks @IGY I will reach out to him! :)

5. Thanks for the tag @IGY, yes for some reason all the premium subscribers were reverted back to normal users. No idea why. Hopefully just a glitch. Tavla, I'm fixing it for you now.

6. No problem Tavla, happy to help!

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No problem mate. I hope you are keeping well. :)

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  8. I am, thanks for asking. Hope you are keeping well too. :)

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Pretty good thanks, all things considering. :)

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  10. @HippyMinstrel I am sorry to distrub you since I am sure you have enough to do but it still didn't work. I pay with a different email than I am registered do you think that could be the problem?

11. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender