1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap, The biggest gift from me to myself.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AjinkyaWBC, Sep 17, 2020.

1. AjinkyaWBC

AjinkyaWBC New Fapstronaut

Well, I have completed more than 100 days (still going) and I haven't relapsed for a single time since I started my journey. This is one of my best experience of my life and I thankful to god that they planted a seed of NoFap in my life. I don't know how much I have succeed on a present day but I am 100% sure that will succeed one day and the day is not far.

How I have managed not to masturbate/relapsed for a single time from the day I start: So the answer is "MEDITATION"
    I have found that lot of people are targeting days while on NoFap. NoFap is not a destination it's a journey you have to follow this till eternity. Please do meditation, it will helps you to keep you on track, helps you to control urges, understand things easily. People does not take meditation seriously, I don't know why? But for me it's an only solution that helps me to motivate myself, keep calm, control urges etc.......

Benefits :
    • Huge drop in my short temper behavior
    • Full of energy whenever I wake up in the morning
    • You will understand that Friendship is better than love
    • Fast muscle building
    • Rare kind of glow on face
    • Increase in confidence, more........

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. Shuman

Shuman Fapstronaut

Thats very true nofap is not all about the destination...its all about the journey and fasting for me does it for me. it doesn't have to be a whole week just one day or two days is enough you will be so weak you wont be able to satisfy pmo urges i know this advise is not for everyone but for those who are struggling thats what i recommend and the benfits are also tremendous congradulations once again you should be proud of yourself

AjinkyaWBC likes this.
  3. ashketchum1001101

ashketchum1001101 Fapstronaut

What you said about meditation is so true. It has helped me a lot with Nofap P.A.W.S(still in it). I like your conviction. My wishes for you achieve Nofap(100%) and beyond. :)

Risingbackup2 and AjinkyaWBC like this.
  4. I can attest to this. It's one of the coolest and most overlooked benefits.

AjinkyaWBC likes this.
  5. congrats bro, keep going dont comeback to pmo again. You are living your best life!!

AjinkyaWBC likes this.
  6. StevenMorrison

StevenMorrison Fapstronaut

Congratulations, man. Now life will light up with new colors)

AjinkyaWBC likes this.