1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Weekly Support Calls. Any Experiences?

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Basilio, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

Last year and the beginning of this year, I was doing really well with my no PM goals after reading the "Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking Method" book.

The concepts in the book were really insightful, and groundbreaking for me that I went over 90 days of no PMO.

This was the longest I've ever went, and it was a great feeling. Unfortunately, I started having slip ups shortly after 90 days and kept trying to stay consistent, but kept relapsing.

I was looking at investing in the weekly support calls that NoFap is offering, and was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with them at all?

If yes, could you tell me how they've been going? Or if they've been helpful?

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like.

Thanks!

2. paulsonDude

paulsonDude Fapstronaut

I did the weekly support calls for a bit. People there were in all stages of recovery. Some people were deep in relapse while others were clean for months (years?) at a time. Everybody started from the same place. I found it really useful to hear other people's take on things and their perspectives. Helps you know you're not the only person struggling. I learned a lot by going to them. A few folks who have been at it a while offered really insightful pieces of advice. Unfortunately had to stop due to my work schedule. I would definitely recommend it if you're already thinking about joining.

Basilio and toziko like this.
  3. toziko

toziko Fapstronaut

I would definitely recommend it! I have joined one and helped me a lot. A LOT!
    Good advices and very supportive group!
    And the whole thing make the recovery more real!

Warrior 12345679 and Basilio like this.
  4. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing. I will most likely try it out soon.

5. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Yeah, I think forums are great, but getting on calls seems even more helpful when it comes to PMO and recovery.

toziko likes this.