nofap will set you free

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CRSG, Feb 9, 2021.

1. CRSG

CRSG Fapstronaut

I relive the hell I had created from my past. The results from masturbation/ejaculation. I didn't know masturbation and ejaculation was effecting me in a negative way. until I realized 17 years later looking up from the deep hole I had dug myself in. I always look back from time to time, to remember what I wanted and needed in a time i should have engulfed my 'being and body' in warmth, rejuvenation and completeness. I delusionally didn't want to be set free and now i need to live this life in misery I strive to forget. I keep an arm lengths distance from women, like a pressure ready to explode; with every inch closer. My despair comes alive at night when I lay in bed to fall asleep. Only when I sleep, my dreams are always nightmares. Insanity is a path you followed with the help of people who do not care about you. The end of that road is not the ultimate.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  2. Bandyakama

Bandyakama Fapstronaut

I can identify with that in some slight way. I feel a lot of regret for the past 10 or so years (certainly less than you). That being said, I also feel a strong bit of hope that as long as I wake up tomorrow something better, something good could happen. I know that may sound naive, but I feel like its true. There is always hope for improvement of circumstance.