1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

2. Are there any vacancies for female officers?

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Forever and always! Just have to be committed this time

newtry, fg4795 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. The hell mode checking in
    Day 31:
    Worked hard all morning
    Signed up for a research program in my degree's field to be productive
    Workout
    And went to the doctor for the visit to play football and I had result far beyond than all the others

5. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Peace out, boys. I can no longer partake in this group in its new form. I wish you all the best!

Don't you dare fucking relapse, brothers!!!

6. Day 0, hell mode. Counter does not move. I did not eat the whole day for medical reasons. I wanted to do much more than I did. I wasted 2h on youtube. This is less than before, but it is too much. I wanted to work out, but I just put my new rings for Calisthenics on a bar and tried them out for five minutes. This is by far not enough. Not day more in Hell mode.

MONSTER MONK and newtry like this.
  7. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D2 Hell mode.
    I woke up 7:30 (one hour earlier than usual). At work, I was motivated and postponed tasks as little as possible. I was willing, I did not celebrate a racist joke and I was not overwhelmed by anyone.
    In my house, I focused on my studies for several hours and finished my homework.
    Throughout the day: I prayed, I avoided the elevators (I am implementing the use of the stairs, depending on the number of floors), and I did not complain about anything (not even at the Bank, which waits 20 minutes in vain).
    Earrings: A good cold shower.
    Now I am thinking that healthy dinner I will eat in a while.

MONSTER MONK and +TenPercent like this.
  8. bondong96

bondong96 Fapstronaut

I fucked up hard and lost some motivation, but fapping just made me more sad. I am finally ready to get this shit going again.

9. Colonel MadJack checking in day 183. I'm glad to be back after the revolution and I don't mind the demotion.
    Yesterday I had a tough afternoon with strong urges, but thank God I was able to get through it with almost zero damage.
    Apart from that, days are very busy with work, language learning, housework, and some swimming (not everyday).
    Soon I'll have some days of vacation and I'm looking forward to them!

10. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

11. The hell mode day 32 checking in
    Studied all morning
    Had a long meditation to be able to resist the urges that affected me
    Had a course in the afternoon and then workout and an healthy dinner
    Not a great day but it's hell after hell it is not supposed to be fun

12. Wow, this day I never can count! I passed all the time, trying to make my computer screen make a pain to my eyes, because it was totally blue. Then I upgraded my linux distribution. My achievement today is around 5% out of 100%. Also, it was raining the whole day, without a 5 minute break. What a mess!

Now that I try to do this hell mode, I see how much time I loose, it really hurts to see that, but I hope it will bust my balls so I get my ass moving. Hell mode is not for pussies folks.

Tomorrow must be better.

newtry, MONSTER MONK and MadJackMcMad like this.
  13. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

76 - 82 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 68 - started on Day 15

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    newtry, MadJackMcMad and Coffee Candy like this.
  14. Well I relapsed today... I don't want to quit this challenge, but it's just so hard....

15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D3 Hell mode
    Today I woke up at 7:20, prayed, read Acts 9.
    I did very well during my morning classes (today I was more lucid than ever), but even though I made a great effort in my afternoon class, for moments I was distracted and yawned twice. I hope to do much better next time.
    In the gym I think my teacher was not happy with my performance, so here I must do better next time.
    I managed to terminate an article (in which I had been working for weeks and had abandoned it), which has been a great achievement today.
    I'm trying not to look at some girls so much, so as not to have bad thoughts (Matthew 5:28).
    Today I complained once.
    Despite my ups and downs, today was a very productive day, and I already took note of some things to improve.

Leader of ME and MONSTER MONK like this.
  16. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

And back down the mountain I slide. Felt sorry for myself last night over a bloody football result and sought solace where I shouldn't. So fucking stupid. When will I ever learn? I look at the other guys' streaks of 40, 50, 100 days and wonder what will it take. My marriage? Have to fight harder. Back to Day 0 I go, inner turmoil reigns :-(.

newtry likes this.
  17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I suggest you try warming up first. If there are several things that combined together would make your best day, try doing 1 thing and then 2 things next day, until you get to all the things in one day.

18. The hell mode checking in day 33:
    After a storm the sun will always show up and so this was my day
    I suffered last days
    I forced myself to keep the hell mode done but I suffered.. I was constantly distracted by something in meditation or something like that
    Today all was good
    I woke up at 6 really powerful
    I had breakfast ,a brief workout and a long e good meditation I resolved one of the problems I had in the few days and just from that the day become brighter
    I was able to study easily and trained my mind too
    Then I went for a run and had a really cold shower despite here is getting colder everyday
    So the momentum has changed
    I'll push it

newtry and MadJackMcMad like this.
  19. Hello to everybody, here is my formal introduction. My nickname is ''beast'' cause I am constantly on that beast mode. I refer to myself as the emperor, cause I am the emperor of my own life and I consider royalties as crafty, wise and skillful and that is who I am I strive to be.

For the real me, I am 22 years of age. Have had sex with different women and crazy long relationship. I have fallen in love 2 times and a half. I have had a lot of girls friendships. One of this times is still present in my heart although we are separated 6 months. This is the longest time I am single since I was 14 years of age. I am a sports type guy. Have been playing basketball club level, archery club level, volleyball school level, football club level. I have a national record in team archery and I am a national track and field champion for kids in my country once, and two times of my city. I am national champion in the field of History knowledge of my country. Currently I am studying Law in my home town. I am training street fitness in addition, running laps called jogging and playing table tennis, basketball and chess.

The love of my life left me lonely. I am unable to contact emotionally with women, because of her. I miss her, I love her. But it is all pure, thing is I don't want her back in my life. The way she was. I cannot invest emotionally in men too.

Humble said I am very intelligent. I spent a lot of time alone and really love being by myself. My company is precious to me, cause nobody is here to sabotage me, rob me of my energy and act funny.

The reason why I am putting in work in academics so hard right know is I had severe injury years ago. Carrer ending. But I manage to ''open the next gate'' and I can still run better than the average male, even my start is explosive as ever.

I am kind-hearted, supportive, loving and always striving.

One more thing. I have been urinating often. Due to the overhydration maybe and is making my life nightmare searching for the toilet often.

I am questioning NoFap too often. There is a point I think semen retention is building that urination consistency up. There is no sex for me in the near future, cause women look for emotions I got zero for them, this is the reason retention is the only possible choice right now. I just got zero emotional capacity. I am not looking for no one. I have been fapping in my life due to the fact I don't want nobody, this is the main reason actually. I hate myself too.

I hope I will be of good use here, thank you for having me!

20. Hi all,
    I've been asked to do a formal introduction to the rest of the army. So, Sergeant 1st Class @fleurette reporting for duty. My longest streaks were 56 and 83 days accordingly on hard mode. Then I got off track but am back now. Still don't know whether I'll try hell mode for the sake of time but I will be active in my own journal here. On the other hand, I might do it by my own mode, I don't need to "man up" here because this attitude burned me earlier. I am single and healing from the pattern of unhealthy relationships, currently on "men detox" mode :) so be respectful, officers, and you shall be respected.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019