1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hello @MASTER MONK , how are you? I´m a Sergeant 1st Class now.

2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good afternoon. Finished 3 classes since noon and feeling exausted. Will take a short break. Thinking about what am gonna eat later.

PTed before noon.

newtry likes this.
  3. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

According to the new ranking system, I should be second lieutenant. @MASTER MONK is it still true that there is no demoting after a relapse ? I cannot see it written anymore.

I hope we will have many brave soldiers here, we need them!

newtry and Leader of ME like this.
  4. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I want to join nofap army! Count me in :)

newtry likes this.
  5. hell mode day 45 checking in
    today the demon gained more power
    I woke up really early because I just can't stay in the bed anymore the work that I was supposed to finish by 13 were done by 11 and I wasn't tired at all, I don't touch the phone, I trained and I feel good with myself right now, and for me it is a real conquer
    Anyway the challenge will keep on tempting me so I won't let the guard down just because I achieved 45 days
    I will keep it to 50
    then to 60
    then to 90
    then 100
    then 120
    the only thing that can stop me is me and I won't allow myself this time

Coffee Candy, Haddock, newtry and 4 others like this.
  6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  7. Salute! Day 15 report is here. Went university form 10 to 12. Studying from 1 to 5. Workout from 5 to 7. Athletic INSANELY. I did a power workout and went running I was faster and the most enduring, as always, but today was something else guys. 15 days fully committed . Fully proud. Much love to all. Just wanna say progress is crazy when you put in work.

8. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

1 Day
    Managed to complete the first day after some bad relapses.
    Woke up at 6 AM and attended high school. Felt so tired. In social situations I was rather shy and unconfident.
    Things will definitely get better as time passes but for now I will be pushing to break free from the shadow of PMO.
    Taking it easy for now.

9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good morning, woke up 0430. Room cleaned and pted. Checked with the technical officer yesterday. Arm feels powerless due to the pullups. Will hold it
    for a while.

Studied. Read a history about one of the strongest nations in WWII. No wonder cuz they did right. Personal hygene, nutrition, and dicipline to name a few. And those things work even today.

Good morning.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    MONSTER MONK, Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  10. Day 3. Ranked up to Corporal! The Army needs me to be better than this though. Working on this promotion.

11. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D16 Hell mode
    8:15, very tired. Last night I was until after 3 am preparing my Bible class, so I slept less hours than usual. I prayed. I postponed my reading of Acts for today night (chapter 19). I was tired at work but I was able to fulfill my task of the day. Upon arriving at my house I slept a nap of 2 hours or so. Upon waking up I resumed my class preparation (faith + repentance = conversion = salvation). I went for a walk in my neighborhood. Now I am preparing a healthy dinner (meat with vegetables).

12. day 46 hell mode checking in:
    The demon is becoming the devil
    I joined the gym and since I woke up really early(6 30) despite I had my first hour routine(breakfast, meditation, exercise) and I went walking(20 mins) I was there and I was basically alone because 1h 30mins after it is anyway too early for the crowd to show up, guess I am not crowd anymore
    anyway after a great workout came back home and studied, worked in the afternoon(again some lifting :) ) and now instead of losing time after this check will study again
    I am changing maybe

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hahahaa HELL MODE DAY 1
    Maybe I should do an introduction as well? Maybe later.
    Morning
    Woke up 6 am. Cold shower. Morning Prayers.
    Stretching and core workout,right after.
    Made and had breakfast.
    Studied 4+ hours in the morning
    Afternoon
    Evening Prayers in congregation.
    Quran reading
    Motivational Music ;)
    3 hours of Classes
    Evening
    Gym workout
    Cooking up some chicken breast.
    Ready to sleep.
    All prayers offered without delay, in congregation if possible :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Time on phone 1+ hour

No FB(no other social media)
    Room for Improvement?
    Time management, filling idle time, getting more meals/calories, setting sleep patterns

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  14. @MASTER MONK I am really happy you begin it. SALUTE! Day 16 report is here. 6, 30 am is when I woke, 8 I got up. Yeah, I was just ''meditating'' . Whole day rest day, except the countless hours of reading my stuff. I read still though and tomorrow is hectic for me. I watched the movie Tombstone. I went shopping . Caught some friends time on a quickie. 2-3 days I haven't got a cold shower. Now I am sippin lil. Tomorrow imma get one when I get up cause will help me boost tomorrow. Yesterday I said 2 days reading and things are happening so I am happy. I have 1 or two more movies I wanna watch I never find the time. No workouts today. Have seen myself in the mirrors of the shopping center, was delighted. Much love to all.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D17 Hell mode
    8:10, tired. I went to my morning class. It was very good. I suspended my afternoon class to enthusiastically prepare the Bible class I gave. It came out great. In a little while I will have something healthy for dinner and then continue studying Theology. Very productive day

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  16. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Daily check-in

newtry likes this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day to all, maybe I became agressive without knowing it. There's a talk and later on I felt awful of my attitude.

MONSTER MONK, newtry and Leader of ME like this.