1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nofuq

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 0seggs, Nov 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. 0seggs

0seggs New Fapstronaut

Nofuq
    Hello my fellow high value gentlemen.
    I have recently started with a new form of practice that has increased my motivation and confidence drastically. In just a few weeks I have gone from lazy and unmotivated to waking up at 4 am with unlimited energy and ambition to get things done. How you may ask? It will sound counterintuitive, foolish and straight up troll, but I assure you it isnt.
    I have a girlfriend who I've been with for over 3 years. I love her very much and we recently moved in toghether.
    During the entirety of our relationship I have always been the begger and she has been the chooser when it comes to sex.
    My sex drive is alot higher than hers so I almost always take initiative.
    But a few weeks ago something happened.
    I was at a party without my girlfriend when a girl ive never met before showed real interest in me and she said that she wanted to have sex with me.
    I have never experienced such outspoken affection from a random girl before so this caught me offguard.
    I felt very pleased and affirmed by her words and the way she looked at me so I countinued to tease this girl until she decided that we had to have sex.
    At this point I rejected her because I have a girlfriend and I didnt want to be the asshole that cheated, so I told her off and she got a bit upset.
    After this experience I realised that I do not have to chase sex. Chasing it made me subconsiously think that I hade to perform to get laid when in reality it is the women in my presence that should strive for my attention.
    I realised that I was indeed a high value man.
    This may come off as narcissitic and douche but it is nevertheless true.
    Since that experience I havent tried to get sex from my girlfriend and I know that she is noticing this big change.
    Now everytime she wants to have sex with me I decline.
    I have power over when I have sex, for the first time in my life, and most of the time I dont want to have sex at all.
    I have noticed a dramatic increase in motivation and focus on my goals and plans for my future.
    I wake up ealier, I want to go to work, I want to work out, I feel energized and hungry every day because I channel my sexual energy into something productive.
    Previously when my sexual invitation got declined I felt sexually frustrated, but now when I choose not to have sex that feeling is not frustration. It is motivation.
    I am not talking about nofap here.
    This is specifically the sexual, emotional and spiritual aspect of averting sex when you know you can get it.
    Not being unattractive to women and unable to get sex, but being so attractive that you choose if you want sex or not. I believe this is the feeling most women have. Knowing that if you want sex you can get it at anytime, and its such a confidence boost.
    I know that my girlfriend will think Im cheating soon because of the lack of intimacy but it doesnt bother me. I know she wont leave me if she doesnt have proof that I cheat and if she asks why I dont want to have sex with her I will tell this:
    "You have had the power of choosing when we have sex for 3 years, now it is my turn. Perhaps we will never have sex again, and right now thats something I wouldnt mind."
    I know that this will prevent my girl from cheating because she and most other Girls have never been rejected when it comes to sex before and she will do whatever it takes to get affirmation from me in the future.
    I have never felt so invigorated before in my life so I am not going to stop doing this. I have told my closest male friends about this and since then they have started with this aswell.
    This is the time for change. The tables will turn and men will become choosers. We can not change the way women think or act, but we can change ourselves. If we stay commited and true to the cause, women can no longer use sex as a transaction and men will no longer cower at their feet. And if not for society, do it for yourself.
    keep your heads up kings. stay strong and #nofuq

Xue Hua Piao and Khan azam like this.
  2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut